does someone have an easy to find list of changes

beyd

I am looking for an easy to find/read list that is comprehensive in the changes being made for 1.2, as of now I know that legacy is being introduced and nothing else about it. I know that warzone coms are going to be valuable again and I know that we have two new pve areas and a new warzone. I imagine the list to look something like this.

1) Legacy

A) known feature a

B) known feature b

2) PVP

A) New warzone Novarre coast

B) the warzone commendations will be used for x

3) PVE

A) New operation

B) New flashpoint

4) Guilds

A) Guild banks

... so on and so forth. I believe this could help with any confusion and help to ensure that every person can take ten minutes to learn what to expect in the update. that is all thanks for your time SWTOR Community.

P.S. I realize that not every new feature coming out is not known but what we do know would be enough. That being said I would be more than happy to collate everything and make it look nice and pretty if someone could take the time to go over it with me.

If this is the case you may reach me here (I'll check several times today) or if you have a character on terentanak you may send me a /tell at Shadis, Beyd, or Seriousname. <--- order of likelihood that I will be on that toon. Thanks!