Jaesa Willsaam

LordDartAnarhist

For the past week been playing sith warrior story, not the first time, initially i wanted to do full Dark Side sith, merciless murder machine, as i went through chapter 1, i got curious what would happen if keep Jaesa on Light Side with me being Dark. All went well, i killed her teacher on Tatooine and her parents on Alderaan, tortured Karr and taunted her when she showed up on Hutta, picked all the right lines to make her suggest to kill Karr and off'd him. After reporting to Baras i went to talk to her and you know what her fisrt line is: "..We're surrounded by the enemy...". *** (sorry), back it up a sec, I KILLED EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVED IN AND YOU ACT AS IF I AM SOME LIGHT SIDE WORSHIPPING WEAKLING. Anyway just wanted to went about this, feel free to add your opinion or share similar experience. Edited by LordDartAnarhist

Jaesa is not really meant to accompany a Sith Warrior of opposite alignment. In fact, for LS Warriors it is impossible. There are already two separate versions of Jaesa, I don't believe her writing was ever intended to account for a Warrior behaving in a wildly inconsistent way to experiment with the game.

LS Jaesa is meant to join Warriors who rejected their teachings and disagree with the dark and evil ways the Empire does things. DS Jaesa is meant to join Warriors who are more or less traditional Sith.

I guess the exception for Dark Warriors is that they figured a DS Warior might also prefer some things to change.

Edited by OldVengeance

That's just an excuse for lazy writing, you can be commited to dark side and keep Jaesa a light sider with the same reasoning that Vitiate kept Revan, but without locking her up in stasis for 300 years, to better defeat Jedi you need to understand them better, and what better way to understand Jedi than too keep 1 around espesially if she follows you willingly, essentially dark side version of Jaesa but without crazy-murderous-sadistic-*****-16-year-old part Edited by LordDartAnarhist

Vitiate and Revan are a completely different set of circumstances. You also can't try to devour all life in the galaxy like Vitaite could either. Vitiate was also keeping Revan imprisoned, not getting a LS Jedi to just follow him around killing his old allies because he told him to.

It isn't lazy writing, Jaesa already has more options than literally any other single companion. You think they should have added a third version of her that completely betrays her principles yet continues to follow them anyway? She follows you because she believes your example is worth following.

Darkside Jaesa is not Lightside Jaesa, it would be unrealistic to expect them behave the same way.

It actually sounds like the type of companion you'd prefer is Ashara. She sort of more matches the description of a Jedi that serves a Sith Lord willingly.

Edited by OldVengeance

Ashara styled Jaesa as a third option would've been nice, i am most of all dissapointed in strict duality either LS or DS, if character can go neutral (sith with conscience) why not companion, also speaking about Ashara, would've loved to get her to fully embrace DS and watch her rivalry or crazy love-hate drama romace with Xalek Edited by LordDartAnarhist