Downton Wars

grania

I searched the forums but didn't see anything about this so I figured I would post it.

You've probably heard about a show called Downton Abbey, and there's a character in it named Thomas Barrow. He's described as an "evil butler" of sorts. (He happens to be my favorite character on the show btw, and he also happens to look and act an awful lot like Malavai Quinn. Richard Teverson, who voices Quinn, also appears on the show. They never appear in a scene together, but that's probably a good thing because my head would've exploded.)

Anyway, Robert James-Collier, who plays Thomas, and a few of the other cast members from the show put together a couple of Star Wars/Downton Abbey themed videos for the purpose of raising money for charity. The first time I watched episode one I was very confused by it, because I didn't know anything about Downton Abbey at the time. But if you like the show, or you're just curious, I'll post the links.

They're both quite strange and silly and the second one is very funny. Though, Thomas really missed his calling as an imperial officer rather than a sith lord butler, I reckon. :D

episode 1:

episode 2:

Edited by grania