I can't wait to be charged for my subscription!

KROSSDARK

First of all I am loving this game and I will be here for years. I played SWG for over 3 years straight and I expect to be playing this game for years also.

Being charged for my subscription will also mean the trolls who contribute nothing to the SWTOR community will be forced leave and take their trolling to some other game.

That will leave these forums to actually useful discussion that will be beneficial to all.

Edited by KROSSDARK

First of all I am loving this game and I will be here for years. I played SWG for over 3 years straight and I expect to be playing this game for years also.

Agree. I want to apologize right now to everyone i seem to be offending because i'm enjoying this game.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

Being charged for my subscription will also mean the trolls who contribute nothing to the SWTOR community will be forced leave and take their trolling to some other game.

That will leave these forums to actually useful discussion that will be beneficial to all.

Hate to break it to you but i have 0 game time or days left and i can still use the forums ;) It appears all you need is an account

If by years you mean 2012 and 13 ya maybe.

Thanks for this completely useless post. After all it's not like there aren't 50 other threads like this or the cancel sub threads posted in the forums. You sir are brilliant and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

yes god forbid theres a positive thread lol , and you guys call fanbois sheep .

Hello Everyone,

While we do understand that people can certainly become frustrated with the community at times, threads such as this are typically non-constructive and do not help matters. As such, we'll be closing the thread at this time.

We ask that folks be more patient with each other and with the forum, and better assist with creating a good community through productive discussion. Thanks for your understanding.