My personal wishlist thread

Darth_Venator

I thought I'd compile a short list of things I'd like to see implemented or returned to the game (as the reasons for the removal were baffling to me):

1) Reverse engineering of Crystals such as Magenta, etc. With the current population of the game being lower than in the past, there are fewer people running ops and World Boss hunts. As such, I have not seen the elusive Advanced Magenta Hawkeye crystal schematic in some time. It would be nice to once again be able to obtain the schematic for this and other crystals as we were able to before.

2) Address the Star Fortress loot drops. I have ran both story and veteran modes several times and it appears the bracers for the Exarch sets no longer drop. This needs to be addressed as it is no impossible to complete these sets. If anyone has had them drop recently please let me know as last I checked this was a known problem.

3) Cartel Certificates should be returned to crates. Another baffling choice as there are now more strongholds than ever yet the decorations that can be purchased using Certificates are effectively cut off being that that currency is basically dead.

4) Although it was by no means stellar, I would like to see the Chevin event return just once. Call it nostalgia but I don't see how it would hurt.

5) It has been many years since their removal but I would like to see the Tionese, Columi and Rakata armors return in some fashion. I would also like to see the named weapons return as well. The newer armors and weapons don't have the same meaning as those obtained years ago.

6) As you can tell, I'm on a nostalgia kick and, as such, would like to see the old PVP armor schematics return as well. There simply aren't enough crafters of these older sets left that make these items (same with the crystals) and it would be nice to see their return.

7) Adjust the loot tables in general. Gifts are fine and all but I miss trying to complete the older sets which are now virtually impossible to obtain (Vindicator, Battlemind, Ardent Blade, Ardent Warrior, etc.).

That's all I can think of for now. Just some things I'd like to see returned or added. It would be great to see some of these things return if only for a limited time.