Revan reborn armor set PLZ

psycosniper

Hey all. I just came back to the game about a month ago after a couple of years off. since hutt cartel. i play a sith assasin and found the revan reborn armor set that i would really like to have for him. It goes for around 150-200 million creds on jedi covenant. i dont know what it goes for on other servers. But between real life family, work and my kids i dont get to play enough to see that amount of credits. So if anyone knows how to get it cheaper or even has a spare set to trade for something name it and i will let u know if i can get it. i will even transfer a char to get to whoever. Plz no rude comments im not begging just asking for someone to give a parttime player a break. Please and thx in advanced. Edited by psycosniper
typo

Unfortunately, that is one of the rarest and most desired armor sets in the game. I myself have long wanted one as well. You unfortunately only have a few options:

1. Hope that some player who did spend hours grinding credits in game will give it to you for a fraction of what they can sell it for (not likely)

2. Ignore your family, and spend lots of time in game grinding credits (terrible idea)

3. Buy hypercrates, and pray to rnjesus that you get the armor set out of a chance cube (less likely than getting a good samaritan to give it to you)

4. Buy hypercrates (or other things from the cartel market) and turn around and sell those for credits. Then turn around and use those credits to purchase the armor set. (will work, but will cost a lot of real money if you don't have a bunch of cartel coins saved up already). You can also open the hypercrates, and sell the packs. You'll probably make a little more that way but it will take some time to do so.

5. Camp out of the GTN and hope someone puts it up for a mistaken amount, and you can buy it for 150 credits instead of 150 million (again, unlikely but possible)

You should also put a character on a couple other servers (Harbinger, Red Eclipse, Ebon Hawk) so you can see the prices there. While it still won't be cheap, it may be closer to 100mil then 200.

got mine free from the dvl event a while ago, over half a year ago. i even gotthe reavers and most of the original revan kit, just missing the supilmental kit and i will never get that, the helmet alone costs more than i can make, even if i threw several months at it. Edited by Celise

I got all pieces in the dark versus light event. I had to level up really high with the achievements with that event and got a lot of repeat armor sets. I got both Revan sets too. That is probably the least expensive way to get the pieces but you will have to wait until they repeat the event again, if they ever do. Also the pieces come bound or I would trade them. :(

• 3 months later...