Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(E) LF Night Owls for HM TFB& NiM EC (alts welocome)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
(E) LF Night Owls for HM TFB& NiM EC (alts welocome)

Pernicia
12.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #1
Who we are
We are a fairly laid back group that started up at release, but we have been steadily losing people to school, work, etc. and are looking to fill those spots. Most of us have completed HM TFB on one toon or another and we're looking to get it knocked out with this group and move on to NiM EC. The core of the group are members of <Velocity>. While it would be awesome if you joined us, it's not a requirement.

Raid Times
Tues, Wed, Thurs at 11:30pm - 2:00am Pacific. We may end a little earlier or later depending on where we're at with the op.

Who we're looking for
We're looking for a few good men (or ladies) who want to run in a relaxed group that can get things done. All the usual stuff applies (knowledge of class, situational awareness, etc.) We also require you to be able to use TeamSpeak3. A working mic is preferred, but not required. Also, please have your toon in at least full BH/Campaign gear or close to it. We would like to avoid backtracking to HM EC if possible.

Class Needs
We're a little bit flexible here as we've got a couple people who can fill multiple roles. There's 1 rDPS and 1 Marauder for certain. I can bring rDPS, a Sorc healer, or an Assassin tank I also have a Jugg I can gear up to tank if need be. Another person has both an Assassin tank and Merc DPS. Our 5th core member has a PT tank, Merc DPS, and a Sorc healer, but he will be leaving in about a month to go back to school.

High: 1-2 healers and a PT or Jugg tank
Medium: 1-2 rDPS
Low: 1 Assassin tank, 1 mDPS

Questions
Any questions can be directed toward myself. You can reply to this thread, PM me via the forums, or contact me in game on Ataxia, Henki, Azzala, or Pernici.
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger

Pernicia
12.10.2012 , 02:33 AM | #2
Recruitment needs have changed a little. We picked up an Op healer, but due to needs in our guild's other Ops group, one of the guys will be not have his Sin tank available for the late run. That leave him on his DPS Merc and myself on either a Sorc healer or Sin tank.

New needs:
High: 1 Merc/Sorc healer -or- 1 Assassin tank, 1 Jugg/PT tank
Medium: 1 Op healer, 1-2 rDPS
Low: 1 mDPS
Pernici the Furious
<Night Stalkers>
Server: The Harbinger