"Help wanted" Guild rebuilding - "99 problems but a Sith ain't one"

SSGFranklin

I am looking for dedicated Players that are interested in helping me rebuild this guild.

*Must be over the age of 18.

This guild is a Raiding and PVP guild, that id like to see get back on its feet.

we have a new website and mumble communications.

The guild has a guild bank with 3 slots and 9% exp bonus.

We need more active players and you could be possible feeling an officer slot if you fit the criteria.

This will take time but will be well worth it.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you:)

It sounds like you guys want to start this guild or keep it going so feel free to ignore this shameless recruitment/merger message.

Children of Korriban would love to have you join up with us. We already have a very well established and paid for enjin website, a paid ventrilo site that can currently handle up to 35 people, and a good rank structure. We raid 3 to 5 nights a week. Our main nights are Mon, Wed, and Sat at 10pm EST. We also run classic ops on Tue and Fri and PvP on Thu. On other nights we run just about anything as a group just for fun. If you are interested please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com

Check out our website at http://childrenofkorriban.enjin.com/

If you decide to join your GM will become an officer and we can talk about what to do with any of your current officers at the time of the merger.

Thanks for considering us :)

I'm just returning after about 6 months layoff, but I'm looking to join a guild. Both my level 50's are on the imp side, but I prefer to stay on the pub side. I'm only level 25 on my gunslinger, but I'm super committed and would love the challenge of building up a guild.

Shoot'n'stuff or Fenway is how you can reach me for an invite. Thanks for considering!

Oh, then in that case would you like to join up with us as a place to put your Imperial alts? We need a new sister guild anyway, our current pub guild doesn't really do much. Your Imp toons can join us and our pub toons join you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Looking for dedicated and experienced players to help manage and run guild. If up to the challenge and help rebuilding the guild, they will be promoted to officer position. please email me on here or in game if interested.

Thank you,

Kishiro

Hey Kishiro,

I know this is not your question at all, but while you are rebuilding your guild, feel free to join us if you are on a raiding mood. Our raid schedule is visible by everyone on our website, and you can message me if you are interested.

Good luck with rebuilding the guild, we went through that a few months back and were successful at it. People come and go, it is the nature of things!