Nekghoul and Fleshraider Companions

Jawa_Trooper

I know I suggested this in the regular suggestions page, but I would like to suggest it for either Story Companion OR Cartel Market.

So I shall make one here as well.

A Nekghoul Apprentice (Force Using and preferably can equip Lightsabers.) Because The moment I learned about them in game so many years ago, I went "I want one.".

And Flesh Raider as well, while they don't HAVE to be Force Users, I would like a potential Companion to be one, much like the Nekghoul I remember doing that one quest on the Jedi Starting planet years ago, and wondering what became of Flesh Raider Padawan.

......Since Companions are being made for Cartel Market and more for Story, why not give us our own Flesh Raider Padawan/Apprentice, They are magnificent and I want my own Flesh Raider Apprentice.

Preferably a Force User and can wield a Lightsaber, but I'd take a non-Force Sensitive.

Agreed.

I actually recommended Rakghouls and Nekghouls a few times over the years.

Actually, we have companions for the Nightlife and Pirate events as rewards, what I've recommended a few times were:

-Rakghouls/Nekghouls/Infected companions for the Rakghoul Event.

-Mercenary companions for the Bounty Event.

I just think, most of us probably have most of the various event rewards, why not add something new, not just something new, but companions.

But anything new whether rewards, reputation, or cartel market, I agree with.

Agreed.

I actually recommended Rakghouls and Nekghouls a few times over the years.

Actually, we have companions for the Nightlife and Pirate events as rewards, what I've recommended a few times were:

-Rakghouls/Nekghouls/Infected companions for the Rakghoul Event.

-Mercenary companions for the Bounty Event.

I just think, most of us probably have most of the various event rewards, why not add something new, not just something new, but companions.

But anything new whether rewards, reputation, or cartel market, I agree with.

you can get infected companion customisation, there's some really great looking ones.

Lokin used to turn in to a rak when in dps mode, and stay in it. I hate that they've changed it so he only changes while fighting :(