Infiltrator’s Compact Sniper Rifle

ThaBuzz

I'dd like to buy the Infiltrator’s Compact Sniper Rifle, but I can't find it anywhere and it isn't on the cartel market.....

was it originally on the CM, was it a crate drop, or just a loot drop? Or something you've seen and liked, but hoping they'll make a version of it available?

was it originally on the CM, was it a crate drop, or just a loot drop? Or something you've seen and liked, but hoping they'll make a version of it available?

It's a cartel market item (direct buy). That is no longer available for some reason. The only way the get it would now be through the gtn, but there aren't any on it :( . So theres no way to get this at the moment...

It's a cartel market item (direct buy). That is no longer available for some reason. The only way the get it would now be through the gtn, but there aren't any on it :( . So theres no way to get this at the moment...

The key to resolving this lies in those last three words, "at the moment." Direct-buy items in the CM cycle in and out of it, so check back each week to see if the list of weapons has changed. (Needless to say, the items cycle in and out as a means to get us to check back each week.)

I don't know what criteria they use for deciding which items are removed each week, nor which items are added in their place, nor how long any one item stays there.

The key to resolving this lies in those last three words, "at the moment." Direct-buy items in the CM cycle in and out of it, so check back each week to see if the list of weapons has changed. (Needless to say, the items cycle in and out as a means to get us to check back each week.)

I don't know what criteria they use for deciding which items are removed each week, nor which items are added in their place, nor how long any one item stays there.

Most items do seem to make it back, although it can take a while. I've a few full cargo bays, full of old items, if I do find one, I'll let you know :)

Most items do seem to make it back, although it can take a while. I've a few full cargo bays, full of old items, if I do find one, I'll let you know :)

Thanks!

I get that they try to create hype for the items with this, but I my case I has the oposite effect. I tend to create caracters, play them and move on to the next. If by the time I get to max level or even around 50 ish I probably not going to buy the item. This isn't the first time I simply resign on buying something because it's either a pack item or an unavailable direct buy item.

But to me the cartel market's overall buisness model of rng and cycling sales is kind of a deterant to spending on the game so... I just want to be able to look at an item and spend the money if I want to. Buying cartel packs full of carbage and waiting for item to be available as zero appeal to me.

• 1 year later...