Orobird Eggs and How to Hatch Them

Jenemi

Well, the nests on Taris are brand new as of 1.3 @-@

The only new nest on Alderaan is by the one below the Broken Bridge

Actually, I just found (within the last 1 1/2 hours) a second nest at Panteer (X: -2519, Y: -299; also needs MGGS) and one above the other end of the cave (X: 1826, Y: -1385). Testing my theory at Panteer now (both nests above the cave were empty). Will report in a few hours.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just found (within the last 1 1/2 hours) a second nest at Panteer (X: -2519, Y: -299; also needs MGGS) and one above the other end of the cave (X: 1826, Y: -1385). Testing my theory at Panteer now (both nests above the cave were empty). Will report in a few hours.

It's great they are adding more nests :)

Ok, at 4:07 CDT, I pulled an egg from the "new" Panteer nest. At 8:07 CDT, an egg spawned in the "old" Panteer nest. While that is only one data point, it's a very compelling one. It would appear that the nest pairs have shared spawn timers. Which would explain why people thought the nests were broken after 1.3 went live.

Ok, at 4:07 CDT, I pulled an egg from the "new" Panteer nest. At 8:07 CDT, an egg spawned in the "old" Panteer nest. While that is only one data point, it's a very compelling one. It would appear that the nest pairs have shared spawn timers. Which would explain why people thought the nests were broken after 1.3 went live.

Yeah. It seems every 4 hours, it'll appear in the other nest. Which is...odd I guess. Like...adding more nests doesn't help too much if it is on the same spawn timer. XD

Yeah. It seems every 4 hours, it'll appear in the other nest. Which is...odd I guess. Like...adding more nests doesn't help too much if it is on the same spawn timer. XD

I don't think it's always in the other nest, though. I'm pretty sure on Taris, I've seen the egg spawn in the same nest twice in a row. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

I don't think it's always in the other nest, though. I'm pretty sure on Taris, I've seen the egg spawn in the same nest twice in a row. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Regardless, they will never appear in both at the same time it seems and that kind of ruins the point XD

Also, I went into HM EC and saw the Orobirds still outside the cave so is it possible someone just killed them when you checked, Telanis @-@

I think it is a random spawn between the nests. That is very bad for bots and farmers and gives other players a chance. For me, that's a good change.

Thanks for the nest coords, I didn't found them.....I died so often while I was looking for them....maybe it's true: I am blind :(

Regardless, they will never appear in both at the same time it seems and that kind of ruins the point XD

Also, I went into HM EC and saw the Orobirds still outside the cave so is it possible someone just killed them when you checked, Telanis @-@

Sorry, I was meaning the nests above the cave on Alderaan.

I think it is a random spawn between the nests. That is very bad for bots and farmers and gives other players a chance. For me, that's a good change.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Thanks for the nest coords, I didn't found them.....I died so often while I was looking for them....maybe it's true: I am blind :(

I tried putting some instructions/more details in the first post so hopefully you can get them soon! If you were on Corellian Run, I also wouldn't mind showing you them, but I don't believe you are @-@

It's possible they did that...but honestly, if someone is that desperate to farm, they will wait there. I do know people with more than one account on this game, for example.

Edited by Jenemi

Hey, no I am on a german server - you see, my english is that bad because I am not a native speaker :)

Yes, the problem is, you can't implement all things to prevent botters.

Thinking of

- every account is able to gather 1 egg per day

- every account can't get more than 8 eggs per server

Would be nice for normal people :)

Before the server transfers i decided that it would easier to grind eggs rather then after the transfer so i had one toon on the nest under the bridge and one on the castle and got a total of 8 so I am good. Also I believe u can buy them on the GTN if u don't want to wait.

I just have farm chars on a lowpop load them up send to highpop and profit

I think you mean the Unusual Egg for that...not the Wonderous Egg @-@

Though, it seems the Unusual Eggs have gone down in price a lot.

Edited by Jenemi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Out of interest do you have to click on egg for it to hatch? Had the water buff, the egg and at the contraption but it just went into an exhaustion zone and the egg didn't hatch. Did I do something wrong? If you could give me any help it would be appreciated. Thanks