RE'd lvl 26 mods

Tyrdville

a quick question, are my chances the same to RE and learn the schemtic if my toon is level 50 or lvl say lvl 20? because my lvl 50 cybertech learns schemtic so easily yet my lvl 20 maxed artifice never learns anything and its Re'd a LOT

20% is not 20% to bw. What I mean is that I've done as many as 53 RE's to get a pattern. While that was a fluke, I routinely will do between 10 to 25 RE's. I've heard all sorts of theories about why that's the case, and things you can do to increase your chances, but honestly it all fits into the "onyxia deep breathes more" category.

The bottom line is that You should not routinely have to do 10 to 25 RE's to bet a pattern - but I pretty much always do. So... RE'ing black hole stuff? Yeah, no. It'll be a hell of a lot faster just to buy the pieces.

Hi, I RE Artifice with a lvl 50 and Cybertech with a lvl 25.

I have about 4 BH scematics on both and think I have RE about 10 mods or Enhancements on both so the 20% is all good to me. And the lvl 25 had accually more luck on the first 3-4 got 2 Schems while it took about 5-6 the get 2 with my lvl 50. I would say RE is totally random. Some would of course profit from it and some dont.

Thats why only a few win a lot of money on roulette =)

a quick question, are my chances the same to RE and learn the schemtic if my toon is level 50 or lvl say lvl 20? because my lvl 50 cybertech learns schemtic so easily yet my lvl 20 maxed artifice never learns anything and its Re'd a LOT

Yes, the odds are the same.