Advanced/Mastercraft armoring

CplClueless

Hey all,

I'm an on and off player looking to get more involved, and after doing some searching on Torhead, I've found the statistically best armor to be Crafted armor 28. I've read through a forum search, and found a lot of people looking for it, but I haven't found where the schem comes from. I read that it was looted off a heroic quest, but I couldn't find said quest on Torhead. So my question is, where does the schem come from? Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

28 armorings have yet to be implemented.

Just because its on torhead doesn't mean its implemented in game yet. They datamined everything and list it in their database but they don't check if its actually live. If you look you can even find higher augments than the 22 variety on torhead but those haven't been implemented either.

Currently, the best armorings that can be obtained are the level 26 types that come from BH gear, campaign gear, drops from HM Kephess, or a cybertech who was lucky enough to learn the schematic from a HM Kephess drop.

You cannot learn the armoring patterns from BH gear or Campaign.

If you look at the abilities pages on torhead.com they are still getting ready for launch so...

Note: Damage and healing values are based off a level 50 character in green gear. Our staff are still adjusting and adding effects to the formulas, so bear with us as we continue to improve these numbers for launch.