"I don't know..... fly casual."

SithAceI

I am just wondering if anyone is just starting to fly casual?

What I am finding in my own flying is just a sort of malaise while flying lately. I just don't seem to care really, but I still play and enjoy the game. Just no fire in the belly anymore lol.

Anyone else out there feel the same way?

What I am finding in my own flying is just a sort of malaise while flying lately. I just don't seem to care really, but I still play and enjoy the game. Just no fire in the belly anymore lol.

When you know what the outcome of a match is going to be before it starts it's pretty hard to get excited.

True very true.

I don't like to beat up on noobs and I don't care for losing 50/5 or 1000/100.

I guess I am just getting burned out lol. I haven't even got fleet admiral yet close but not yet hehe.

Depends....if I'm in a SF or Scout I always tend to play aggressively and try. In a bomber, I usually zone out in Domination matches or just fly randomly around dropping bombs/sentries in TDM without too much thought. In a GS, sometimes I just don't even care enough to move around.

Despite my casualness though, I realize that I'll never be as good at flying casual as Chewbacca was.

Edited by Kalphitis

If I know my team heavily outguns the opposition, I usually fly very casually, taking a few potshots at opponents, and in domination just kind of slumming around held objectives. Mostly its to take it easy on them. Being curb stomped is never any fun.

Near the end, that's all I did. Cross-map races with Scouts are fun. Random sightseeing is too. Did you know some of the archways on the Kuat Mesas deathmatch map crumble as you fly past? It's pretty neat.

Also, if you've not tried flying through the derelict spaceship in the Lost Shipyards maps (both), I highly recommend it. -bp

For me I think on JC it's because I haven't had many matches where the game was really balanced. Either my team steamrolled the other guys or they steamrolled us. So I fly casual cause its not that fun to beat up on newbies (although sadly some pilots seem to enjoy this).

This has led me to the new discovery of the joys of flying a Type 1 scout and terminating GSes with extreme prejudice. (When it's pretty much a turkey shoot otherwise you have to find some sort of pass time).

Ya I hear what your all saying.

I smoke when I play my bombers or GS so if you see me flying those I am flying one handed. LOL

I also have never get upset about dying, I just respawn and try to make a GS's life suck hehe.