group content

Darthaes

why put this into a game where there is no one to group with?

been trying to do BT last two days and no luck. I guess ill have to do it when i hit 20 ish and go back to old content.

I also have to skip over heroic quests cause there is no way to get those done by myself.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.

Edited by Darthaes

its not a numbers deal it is a game issue.

this game is mostly a solo heavy game .

No matter how many people are on the servers,

there will be this issue. until the game focus is changed to be group forced content , People will solo more than group so if the content is soloable thats waht the players will do.

Edited by DarthPAWS

Well what server are you on?

I used to try and get all group stuff done before I moved on, but seriously, it's just not worth waiting for. Come back to that stuff later, or just hope you get lucky while passing through the fleet.

its not a numbers deal it is a game issue.

this game is mostly a solo heavy game .

No matter how many people are on the servers,

there will be this issue. until the game focus is changed to be group forced content , People will solo more than group so if the content is soloable thats waht the players will do.

so back to my first question why put group content into a solo game?

Well what server are you on?

I used to try and get all group stuff done before I moved on, but seriously, it's just not worth waiting for. Come back to that stuff later, or just hope you get lucky while passing through the fleet.

Republic Griadia the hutt and empire terentatek

been trying to do BT last two days and no luck. I guess ill have to do it when i hit 20 ish and go back to old content.

I also have to skip over heroic quests cause there is no way to get those done by myself.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.[/QUOT

The game needs a cross server "Looking for Group" feature like WoW has. For Heroics, Flashpoints and even Operations. It is possible to do 2 + man heroics solo with your companion. I do them pretty often solo. The key is to use the right companion and of course some classes/specs can do them easier than others can.

so back to my first question why put group content into a solo game?

i do not know why there is group content in this game( or at least group content which is not needed to get better gear when you can solo and get the close to the same stuff )

i am guessing as the game gets older it will get into more group content thats needed and less solo stuff.

or the group stuff is there to mask the game into looking like its a MMO .

I have been trying to come up with the reason on why bioware made this game so solo easy , even the FP can be soloed once your overleveled, they dont even cap them to a level range to at least froce people to group up to get the titles/codex entries .

Other than raids there is no reason to even really player with a group of people in this game as you can see and do it almost all on your own

WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH.[/QUOT

The game needs a cross server "Looking for Group" feature like WoW has. For Heroics, Flashpoints and even Operations. It is possible to do 2 + man heroics solo with your companion. I do them pretty often solo. The key is to use the right companion and of course some classes/specs can do them easier than others can.

I agree 110%.

ok i take that back i just counted 3 standard servers and ALL others are Light. Really. what server is high population.

There isnt ANY!

Swiftsure, Harbinger and The Jekk'Jekk... oooh, wait... what happened to our high pop servers?!

There's one called Dalborra that seems to be packed full...

i do not know why there is group content in this game( or at least group content which is not needed to get better gear when you can solo and get the close to the same stuff )

i am guessing as the game gets older it will get into more group content thats needed and less solo stuff.

or the group stuff is there to mask the game into looking like its a MMO .

I have been trying to come up with the reason on why bioware made this game so solo easy , even the FP can be soloed once your overleveled, they dont even cap them to a level range to at least froce people to group up to get the titles/codex entries .

Other than raids there is no reason to even really player with a group of people in this game as you can see and do it almost all on your own

I am glad you said..."allmost all of it on your own". You can not do Flashpoints, 4 man heroics at your level solo. Other than to experence the story in the Flashpoint, why would you? The gear you really need comes from them at the level you should be running them. So your statement is one of exaggeration. I for one am glad the game is very solo friendly. But that said, it does need better mechanics for getting groups together. A "Cross Server Looking for Group " feature is the answer.

I am glad you said..."allmost all of it on your own". You can not do Flashpoints, 4 man heroics at your level solo. Other than to experence the story in the Flashpoint, why would you? The gear you really need comes from them at the level you should be running them. So your statement is one of exaggeration. I for one am glad the game is very solo friendly. But that said, it does need better mechanics for getting groups together. A "Cross Server Looking for Group " feature is the answer.

i am not sure a cross server lfg tool would help though . why even group when i can solo and not have to deal with ninjas and people afking and all the bad things about groups when i can get almost the same gear at the same level solo.

i can just run the group content later so see the sotry parts and skip groups until raiding

its a game desgin issue i think . xserver lfg tool would help a little but not enough when the game is set up the way it is sadly.

ok i take that back i just counted 3 standard servers and ALL others are Light. Really. what server is high population.

There isnt ANY!

You do realize that it was 9am on a Saturday morning when you posted this right? Do you really expect the servers to be fully populated this early in the morning? Even everyone's precious WoW servers are dead after prime time and in the mornings...People are working/school and on the weekends most likely sleeping in...