İ am taking a break from pvp until u nerf op heals of operative/scoundrel.Nice Job BW

xxArmand

its just silly how u manage to keep this healing op so long do u even open up and test the updates u make ?That heal + all the defensive skills ? why dont u delete all other classes ? Edited by xxArmand

Meh, I have more issues with the sorcs/sages than I do with the other two tbh. Are you trying to DPS down the op on your own? Because, if so, good luck. Healers aren't "supposed" to be soloed. Coordinate with others to knock out the healer and go from there.

Only operative healers are capable of pulling 5k+ hps in a 4v4 ranked match. At least from what I've seen. Their weakness is burst heals but in the current meta most players are taking 1 or 2 dot classes in their groups which are operative heals' wheelhouse. Edited by EnzoForMe

I thought it was a post from 1.5 years ago but ewwwwwww
That's the first thing I looked for too. I just got back to the game and scouprative heals doesnt feel OP at all. Or make that "it's no different than it used to be". There are however a couple of other specs among the classes that stand out.

Remember when BW posted a dev note saying they were going to initiate the first of a series of nerfs to Op heals? That first "nerf" - it was a buff. They never even attempted any further "nerfs". lulz....

They were better at handling burst before 3.0.

Remember when BW posted a dev note saying they were going to initiate the first of a series of nerfs to Op heals? That first "nerf" - it was a buff. They never even attempted any further "nerfs". lulz....

And yet operatives are now second best at most.

All healers are OP if you ask me :p, never try and 1v1 these guys your doing it wrong. As I play a tank its my main objective to keep the healer busy and stunned/interrupted (not trying to kill as clearly im unable to).

There is 2 scenarios to beat a healer -

A decent tank will keep a healer busy all day long so the rest of your team can start killing the other players

All dps gank healer to kill him

If theres more than 1 healer per team? well just get ready for an *** beating or expect a never ending fight of endless heals between the two sides.

That is it, end of discussion :p.

Operatives are still the better healers.

* Being able to purge dots every 20 seconds is a pretty big slap in the face to all dot spec DPS classes. That just happens to be the majority of specs in the game.

* Hot's still tick while they are stunned.

A Op healer surviving your damage is understandable, and intentional. If HPS doesn't exceed DPS there's no reason to have heals.

That said, if an Op healer actually kills you from full health you are one of the worst players in the entire game. Op healers have basically zero damage. Backstab+shiv+OS spam is all they have. L2P

A Op healer surviving your damage is understandable, and intentional. If HPS doesn't exceed DPS there's no reason to have heals.

That said, if an Op healer actually kills you from full health you are one of the worst players in the entire game. Op healers have basically zero damage. Backstab+shiv+OS spam is all they have. L2P

So much this.

But I can kill a marauder on op heals. It's not their fault. Only class that has an excuse.

its just silly how u manage to keep this healing op so long do u even open up and test the updates u make ?That heal + all the defensive skills ? why dont u delete all other classes ?

Too obvious and too easy.

1/10 - Got bites, not nearly enough effort though.