Least Favorite Companion?

gofortheko

Gonna have to go with Skadge...I picked every option so I wouldn't have to take him, but it didn't work.

I will say that I am getting sick of hearing Torian and his "pakod" after every crafting mission i send him on. wth is pakod anyway?

Of all the companions I have so far, Kira Carsen. Seems like she's going to be a huge pain for my very by-the-book Jedi... though maybe my first impression is wrong and she'll be no trouble at all.

So far I really like all the companions I've gotten, even Skadge - MS Paint Adventures fans can just think of him as Hearts Boxcars, it's pretty amusing really. Couldn't take Torian seriously at first, though, since my girlfriend was asking why Bioware male love interests are always such goobers - and the nickname stuck. Took a companion customization to finally stop thinking of him as the Goober. By then I'd already set him up with Mako, but my BH would be a better match for Gault, anyway.

Edited by spookysage

I hate that god damn droid you get with your ship. Kiss ass useless thing doesn't shut up. Every single time i want to fly somewhere he just say's annoying things that makes me want to put him in the airlock and release him into the vacuum of space. Edited by Tylindrox

Kaliyo.

She's essentially the kind of person you'd fine in a Biker Gang. My sister's a cop and so everytime I see Kaliyo I think of how she'd probably murder my sister and me for ***** and giggles if she got the chance.

Edited by AshlaBoga

Quinn is a very close second, I get really annoyed with androgynous type of people, either be gay, or be straight.

lol

yeah for me i hate Qyzen with the Jedi councler and Quin with the SW but only after what he did which get me to

you should have let me KILL him BW, the worst dame companion story ever really, i killed every traitor but i let someone who tried to kill me aboard my ship, screw the one who brought the idea of not letting me kill him!!

To me, SCORPIO makes no sense as a companion. She has vowed to go to whatever lengths possible to kill me and there seems to be no point to keeping her around after Act Three ends (except being really hard to gear up and a worse Tank than Kaliyo). Edited by Emperor-Norton

I kind of feel like I got the short end of the stick on the Consular. Zenith and Iresso aren't even characters, they're just sticks that stand around on my ship. Not once during their lead up stories did I think, "Oh, this guy's cool, I'd love to have him come aboard and help me on my journey." Not. Once. I thought they were rather forgettable, to be honest, and then, out of the blue, they are suddenly a crew mate. Oh, I got that they were "supposed" to be cool, especially Zenith. But the idea was sort of just shoved down my throat, it felt forced and contrived. You can't just call a character cool, and suddenly they're cool. It doesn't work like that.

Their characters are underdeveloped during the lead up stage to you acquiring them as a companion. If I asked you to describe Zenith, based on what you knew about him BEFORE you progressed his companion story through affection, what would you say? "He's a freedom fighter." Uh, huh, and? "Um... he's a passionate freedom fighter?" Same with Iresso. "Lt. Iresso a commander in the Republic army." That's it. Is that really enough for me to develop a bond with these characters? I don't believe it is.

And then there's Nadia. The fact I receive the only potential love interest for a male Consular at level 42 (-ish, I couldn't solo the boss before then) is unforgivable. Her entire story, and romance, feels rushed. You gain so many affection points with her per conversation that you're constantly running back to your ship to advance her plot, and it just doesn't feel like a natural progression. She easily could have been added as a companion in the level 34-35 range, and I could have skipped Zenith altogether (or Iresso, or both, take your pick.)

Instead of Zenith or Iresso, I could have picked up a rejected Voss Mystic (who I could then train in the Jedi arts, perhaps? Sounds interesting to me) or perhaps converted one of the Children of the Emperor to my cause and added them to my list of companions (I'm no stranger to unconventional companions, after all.) I could have left Tython or Coruscant with a Padawan, there were several I met on my travels that actually had personalities. Or I could have taken Master Tykan's Padawan, Aris, from Taris. He was in no state to continue training her, and she had a motivation to come along (seek out those who wronged her master.) Lots of options, but instead I get saddled these two bland soldier/fighters.

-Macheath.

Hmmm it will have to be Torian and all of the Sith Inquisitor Companions. I regret lvling a SI all their companions are so boring compared to the other classes.

So funny how different peoples opinions can be. I love my SI companions, they are by far my favorite. :D:D

Hey, don't go ************ on ol' Khem... Khem Val is awesome, he looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil, thats why I use him as my main companion and he's a fantastic tank. Most annoying would have to be either Blizz because I just want to kick him or Ashara because she's so goodie two shoes it drives me mental. Stupid woman... come to the dark side already, at least with Jaina you get the choice to corrupt her. Ashara is just a whiney Jedi kid.