*** 1 hour and 15 min Wait time

Reroka

You can have my cookie.. I got in now after 4 hours of waiting... only to play 30 minutes and get a disconnect (havent disconnected once, not even in beta) and I'm back in the queue ...

ATLEAST make it so you dont get thrown out of the freaking game straight away... This is just....

I hope they do something.. Because I have already spend time..

If they want to regulate populations they must able character migration option...

And reforce that servers that had over population... Bioware/Lucasarts scrub this time..

Servers are already expanded to limits. So problem is just too many selected it.

Also give the game a month and queue will go away, for the most part. Guess this is your 1st launch.

Edited by Romiz

why the hell would you drink olde english of all things... just nasty...

But yeah, I'm not trying to start over after I'm 20 levels in just because everyone and their mother wants to go to Fatman... They need to increase server limits big time.

Edited by Diamondorb

The queues are no fun, but it is to be expected. TOR is a huge release and a lot of people want to play. I'm not telling you you have no reason to be upset, I'm just saying that there's really no way to avoid it. It's like traffic when the president comes to town.

I am on Swiftsure and would move server if i could, yet it is the only choice for Oceanics. I got disconnected into an 800 queue, second time this has happened. I've posted another topic about this a when it first happened but no views/replies...why is our spot not saved if we dc?

Also it seems as though not many players are actually on each server atm. 20-30 in Tatooine, 40 in nar shaddaa, 100 at tython, 100 ord mantell, 50 on republic fleet... i mean these are not big numbers... i know add in other instances/bg's but still these numbers seem small? And this is for a server with an 800 q...

Yeah. It helps if they keep the fullest servers at the start of the server list, since people are smart - according to a commercial I saw on T.V.

It wouldn't make any sense - none - to put the most heavily populated servers at the bottom of the server list and the least populated at the top of the server lists. Fortunately for me, my server is the #1 on the server list with a nice flag gif for everyone to join with a nice queue of 1hr15min. FML ;)

Can I get a transfer please, Bioware.

Edited by fboricua

You can have my cookie.. I got in now after 4 hours of waiting... only to play 30 minutes and get a disconnect (havent disconnected once, not even in beta) and I'm back in the queue ...

ATLEAST make it so you dont get thrown out of the freaking game straight away... This is just....

Exactly the same thing happened to me; queueing for 5 hours, in for 45 minutes, disconnected, back in the queue again.. Bah