Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add Jarael outfit and her race (Arkanian Offshoots)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Add Jarael outfit and her race (Arkanian Offshoots)

Elessara
01.11.2019 , 06:44 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by vingmotor View Post
so elfs in star wars?
Star Wars wouldn't be the first sci fi setting to have space elves. I also don't see why sci fi should be excluded. Look at this large number of different (yet still humanoid) races! But no one is allowed to have pointed ears because .... ?

Anyway, aren't there Adascorp items in the game? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Adascorp an Arkanian corporation? I could be wrong about that - I'm not super familiar with extended lore. Also didn't one of the one of the older raids actually have Arkanian armor?

So sure, Arkanian and Arkanian offshoots sound like they should be workable for player species.

Saito_Hiraga
01.13.2019 , 09:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by vingmotor View Post
so elfs in star wars?
lol They are already part of star wars silly...

Arkanian race is somewhat a waste since they are most like humans with a pale skin and tatoos.

They could simply add an Arkanian cosmetic pack that gives humans customization options to build them as Arkanian the way Nadia Grell and her father are build already into game. I would be happy with that cuz Im also a Jarael fan.
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->This Suggestion can Save SWTOR - PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT!<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.