Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More Sexy Armor

Glorthox
12.15.2018 , 07:29 AM | #1
Title says it all

SteveTheCynic
12.15.2018 , 08:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post
Title says it all
No, it doesn't say it all, because nothing in the title, or in your post, explains what *you* think "sexy armour" means.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Damask_Rose
12.15.2018 , 07:55 PM | #3
I would love to see some more gladiatorial and barbarian style armors so we can mix and match more with the sets we already have. Egyptian influenced too. And sleeveless casual clothes. Those would all work for both sexes equally well. That and I'm still waiting for the male equivalents of the dancers bikinis. Long overdue!

Eiter
12.15.2018 , 10:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
just no.... so much no in those photos....
Aww, common, you have to be specific.

OK, I'll let you of the hook on the second one. I see your point, although I personally find it hillarious. I made the outfit after purchasing the weaponless combat abilites in Legacy, and punched my way through Korriban and Dromund Kaas. It was good fun!

MadDutchman
12.15.2018 , 11:07 PM | #5
Replace the Jori Daragon one with the Ventilated Triumverate leggings

I dare you.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Eiter
12.15.2018 , 11:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
Replace the Jori Daragon one with the Ventilated Triumverate leggings

I dare you.
~googles~

...oh my. What have you started!?

SteveTheCynic
12.16.2018 , 04:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
... while more details on this wouldn't be a bad thing, i think it's pretty obvious what classifies as "sexy armour"
So... Close-fitting so it follows the curves and such of the body, but *covers* all the "naughty bits" and a chunk more besides(0), and worn with pride(1) and confidence, and a bit of "strut" and "sass" in the character's movements.

3/4 naked is, well, 3/4 naked, and isn't automatically *sexy*.

(0) Might, indeed, cover *everything* below the neck, but if so it must leave no doubt as to the shape of the body inside.

(1) Small "p" in that word, thanks. It has nothing to do with LGBTQ+ activism.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Damask_Rose
12.16.2018 , 09:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Eiter View Post
Did someone say male dancer oufit? How about this stirdy feller:

https://i.imgur.com/gEECSMI.jpg

Your BT 3 Pureblood here is wearing Jori Daragons belt, loincloth and footwraps for the occation. The rest is Covert stuff. I don't know how it dyes, but it works pretty good.

All that said, I'm fine with more options.
While that is nice and all, it lacks some of the elements that the female dancers outfits have, namely the sandals, jewelry and luxurious fabrics.

MadDutchman
12.16.2018 , 10:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
So... Close-fitting so it follows the curves and such of the body, but *covers* all the "naughty bits" and a chunk more besides(0), and worn with pride(1) and confidence, and a bit of "strut" and "sass" in the character's movements.

3/4 naked is, well, 3/4 naked, and isn't automatically *sexy*.

(0) Might, indeed, cover *everything* below the neck, but if so it must leave no doubt as to the shape of the body inside.

(1) Small "p" in that word, thanks. It has nothing to do with LGBTQ+ activism.
Fair enough, though I think most people's definitions are more along the lines of "shows skin"
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Neulwen
12.16.2018 , 02:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LD_Little_Dragon View Post
I have no problems with more armor, of any type, being added to the game. Just don't make it gender-specific.
This.

I'd like more tight pants which show body contours on the backside, and which for male characters actually look as if there is male anatomy underneath on the front.

I for one find a lot of the "normal" non-revealing armour sexy, if it is nicely shaped. (But semi-revealing is sexy too.)