PvP and crafting

shredmunky

Hi, I primarily PvP. I am wondering if there are good money making crafting schematics to buy or earn through PvP? I have Cybertech and Artifice at max level and I would love to make something that I can sell for profit or even use.

I have some PvE only toons and have found good recipes through running Ops. Do I have to run PvE Ops just to find the higher level schematics that aren't bought from my trainer?

Thanks for your help.

There's nothing really that Artificers or Cybertechs can craft specifically for PvP apart from expertise crystals, which are extremely rare drops from the PvP mats box, and grenades. You can get most 26/27 schematics from REing Black Hole and Hazmat gear which doesn't necessarily require doing Ops but it does require doing lots of PvE. Edited by Telanis

Hi, I primarily PvP. I am wondering if there are good money making crafting schematics to buy or earn through PvP? I have Cybertech and Artifice at max level and I would love to make something that I can sell for profit or even use.

I have some PvE only toons and have found good recipes through running Ops. Do I have to run PvE Ops just to find the higher level schematics that aren't bought from my trainer?

Thanks for your help.

If you have cybertech and artifice invest in legacy boots. Buy war hero boots for 875 wz comms, trade the mods to your respective crafters and reverse engineer them. This will net you 3-6 molecular stabilizers each selling for around 100k.

875 wz comms is like 7-10 games. Easy money.