Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game downloader problem

sithvaullt
07.12.2020 , 09:58 AM | #1
FIX IT IT'S GETTING WORSE AND I'M GETTING SICK MAN
I've been getting it EVERY DAY for TWO WEEKS. I am fed up now and I am paying for my SUB and you people said you're doing something about this. TWO WEEKS IS MORE THEN ENOUGH WE'RE GETTING SICK OF THIS
I can't log on I've been trying for NINE HOURS and from what you guys sent in my ticket nothing worked...............

RaschRune
07.12.2020 , 03:11 PM | #2
Hi, since this is no common problem, maybe I / we can help you.
Can you describe your problem?
And some information about your PC, what OS is you running?
How much space do you have left on your HD where you want to install the game? Memory?
Feel free to tell.

sithvaullt
07.13.2020 , 06:04 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RaschRune View Post
Hi, since this is no common problem, maybe I / we can help you.
Can you describe your problem?
And some information about your PC, what OS is you running?
How much space do you have left on your HD where you want to install the game? Memory?
Feel free to tell.
It IS a common problem. The people from the tickets I spoke to also said so. I know that loads of people in the game are having this problem and some stopped playing and I might unsubscribe until this problem is solved because it is not a problem of what computer we have. My PC has 1TB Storage with 600GB of storage left and it's OS is Windows 10. I do not have videos stored up on it so you can say it's almost brand new and it's a literal beast. It is not a problem on my side hence why a LOT of people are having this issue. First it started with me tryna get on the game after 30mins of spamming removing Bitraider and restarting my PC god knows how many times and then it changed up to 9 hours. This is getting out of hand now, we were told last maintenance that is was gonna be fixed but it was never fixed. This all started when the maintenance of Swoop Race happened.
Basically what's happening is: We try to log on and ''Game Download'' decids to pop up whenever it wants. We cannot enter, we can only play characters on starting planets. I tried also re-installing the game and removing the Bitraider file dozens of times. It is SUPER hard to get back into the game and after yesterday I gave up. So I will stop playing until this issue is solved. This is not our doing nor out computers.

TheCogV
07.13.2020 , 06:27 AM | #4
Have you tried switching to the non-streaming launcher? There's a good guide on how to here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troublesho...r/td-p/4867417
I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
Click the link and get some goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/Pq2MlM

RaschRune
07.13.2020 , 08:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sithvaullt View Post
It IS a common problem. The people from the tickets I spoke to also said so.
Basically what's happening is: We try to log on and ''Game Download'' decids to pop up whenever it wants. We cannot enter, we can only play characters on starting planets. I tried also re-installing the game and removing the Bitraider file dozens of times. It is SUPER hard to get back into the game and after yesterday I gave up. So I will stop playing until this issue is solved. This is not our doing nor out computers.
Hi, try The CogV suggestion.

RaschRune
07.16.2020 , 09:53 AM | #6
Hi, is everything working for you.

Two old men in the Trump administration was given the order to grave a
trench because he is not leaving the White House willingly.
The two old men, one is hunch-backed and the other toothless.
After some hours in the sun the toothless man says: let us stretch our back and take a break.
Then the hunch-backed man respond with a smile: let us bite the teeth together and keep working.

DarkTergon
07.16.2020 , 03:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RaschRune View Post
Hi, is everything working for you.

/snip
Sorry, had to snip it, don't want to get in trouble for being political
It's a very common issue, with multiple threads, etc
Your tale is quite good, but I don't think they can help with this.

Best thing the gentleman/lady can do is look for the threads with the same issue, and see how they solved it.
Hopefully it'll work, if not, there's a post in the dev tracker they can find, and he/she can add to it, as another troubled voice
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ