Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Jesira
06.17.2019 , 01:29 PM | #5881
Quote: Originally Posted by Atma View Post
We know what happened though. Thexan was just stronger willed than Arcann, and Vaylin got Subject Zero'd and went insane.
We know what happened in that we know Valkorian was an abusive, terrible father and what the end result of his actions were with his children in general, but I think they could certainly delve much deeper into Arcann's thought process and feelings about all of that, and where he will go with that now, especially for characters in a romance with him.
MORE ARCANN PLS

JakRoanin
06.17.2019 , 03:05 PM | #5882
Also, our characters don't have the information of the movies. So, it might be fun to be able comment and offer their opinions on the information *we* all have.

witchglove
10.24.2019 , 06:01 AM | #5883
I'm necroing this because we got zero Arcann content in Onslaught and I need a support group

On a serious note, I actually thought that the chance of getting a letter was pretty good. There was a lot in Onslaught that I really liked, but I must admit I'm a little exhausted with having to constantly lower my expectations even more when it comes to what I want most of all: a full cast of companions characters that feel alive and involved in the storyline, especially LIs. I don't even need expensive cutscenes - a bit of ambient dialogue or a letter would be enough for me.

Something I did appreciate in this update was the ability to call on a companion of your choice and see them moving around with you in cutscenes. I got a lot of good screenshots of Arcann brooding in the background while my Knight quested on Onderon and Mek-Sha

I have some concerns for the future storyline, though. MASSIVE SPOILER IN THE BOX, please don't read unless you've finished Onslaught's storyline or don't mind getting spoiled:
Spoiler

Anyway, here's Arcann and my Zabrak Jedi Knight as Funko Pops. Hope you like them - I killed an Obi-Wan and a Rey to make them

Estelindis
10.24.2019 , 06:07 AM | #5884
Quote: Originally Posted by witchglove View Post
Something I did appreciate in this update was the ability to call on a companion of your choice and see them moving around with you in cutscenes. I got a lot of good screenshots of Arcann brooding in the background while my Knight quested on Onderon and Mek-Sha
Yeah, there wasn't much input from most companions, but it was at least nice to be able to do most of the missions with whoever we chose. Helped us write part of our own story, in a way.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Jesira
10.29.2019 , 04:30 PM | #5885
Where is he

lmao there really was next to 0 romance in this expansion regardless of LI, hoping there are updates in the future where the companions that aren't Lana or Theron at least check in. Surprised there's no mail, either
MORE ARCANN PLS

Protoaloe
10.29.2019 , 04:42 PM | #5886
Still looking for the star I am supposed to click if I agree, there does not seem to be a star, I clicked everything that looked like a star etc etc
'oh well, now my love life out of gaming also went down the drain ingame.......................

sutava
10.29.2019 , 08:56 PM | #5887
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
As it was made pretty much official by Charles on the live stream just now we had today,🤗

Thank you Devs for making this possible! A lot of us have been pining for Arcann romance and a force male user love interest in generals as us girls haven't exactly had any! (Urtel Moren) doesn't count.
I can't wait to see how this romance will pan out and I can't express my happiness enough!
Thank you so much!!!! He's such an amazing character.

I've never been so excited about a LI before, also his voice actor is so amazing, I'm happy you chose Erik Todd Dellums, he brings him to life and Arcann wouldn't have been Arcann with that super sexy voice!!!

Thanks so much and thanks for noticing the ones who want it!

If you like the contents of this thread or are happy with the upcoming Arcann romance, please give rate this thread 5 at the bottom right!
Good to see twelve year olds emotions catered to.
Keep all PvP systems off of PvE servers please. Otherwise what is the point of having two different server types?

Nefla
10.30.2019 , 11:56 AM | #5888
Quote: Originally Posted by sutava View Post
Good to see twelve year olds emotions catered to.
Don't worry, I'm sure someday they'll cater to 8 year olds such as yourself too

tashamille
Yesterday , 06:42 AM | #5889
Dev's, please, give us more Arcann in future upd!

DuskIsNotAmused
Yesterday , 08:27 AM | #5890
Quote: Originally Posted by witchglove View Post
Spoiler

Anyway, here's Arcann and my Zabrak Jedi Knight as Funko Pops. Hope you like them - I killed an Obi-Wan and a Rey to make them
Spoiler

I'm also very impressed with your improvised Funko Pops <3
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.