*Click here* Features I'd like to see added.

Stoopkiid

For starters, I'm a huge fan of the game. Been playing MMO's for years and I've been having a blast on SWTOR. However, like the title suggests, there are a few things I would like to see added.

1.) Introduce more "housing" features into the ships. Along with the current ship upgrades, add in the option to purchase more interactive features on your ship. Even if it is something as small as a mailbox, or an Imperial Medical Service droid so that you can repair/sell your junk on your ship. Something else I think would potentially be neat would be to dedicate one room on your ship to your personal Codex "achievements." Maybe have plaques or something.

2.) Diminishing Returns. Please.

3.) Move the mission/quest items next to their corresponding quest in your quest tracker. Having them placed there is extremely convenient. Although this may seem cliche, I've never seen posts on other MMO's forums complaining about having it.

4.) Introduce the option to skip dialogue scenes in flashpoints *IF* every member of your group has previously completed said flashpoint at least once. This would allow more convenient grinding of certain instances for those of us who are into that sort of thing. Hence this would be an option, so anybody who would like to participate in the cutscenes again would have the opportunity to do so.

5.) Some small and various UI tweaks. I'd like to be able to right click somebody from my guild roster and be able to invite them, whisper them, etc.

-A target of target icon. If you don't want to move the interface around, just put a little portrait cornering your target's.

6.) The *OPTION* to use a Dungeon Finder. If you're afraid of ruining the servers' communities, don't make it cross-server! Do it exactly like the Warzone Queue. This is very helpful to certain people. I like to come home on my lunch break. ****, if I could eat my sandwich and throw myself into Queue instead of having to form a group I'd be happy as hell.

Again, these are just things that I personally would like to see introduced into the game. I believe that if you don't at least try to put your ideas and suggestions out there, then you have no reason to ***** about developers not changing anything. Take it easy guys.

That's my list of things that I personally would like to see introduced into the game.

autopivot/smartcamera toggle so i can turn the damn thing off.

alt-enter toggle so i can disable that key combo.

(both of these other mmos have...the 2nd one is a required feature for nearly all games)

a field of view toggle for mounts so i dont get motion sick,