[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <For the Republic> Blau - TH

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Camp Me I'm Famous> - TL

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Raidbull> - TH

[b1]
[Apex][Timed] - <Lit> 1-Op - SF

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Euphoric> - SS

[Red][b1][b2]

[HM][Apex][Timed] - <Last Resort> Chaotic Evolution - SS

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Last Resort> Your Worst Nightmare - SS

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Tragic Heroes> Godslayers - SF

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Lost Like> Team Rot - TH

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <RNG Gods> In Denial - SS

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Tragic Heroes> Need a Rez - SF

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Tragic Heroes> I Do What I Want - SF

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <TWV> Team Nightmare Fiction - SS

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <The Big Jedi Theory> EliteRandom - TH

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Tragic Heroes> Raiders of the Fridge - SS

16 man

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed]- <Failure and Friends> - SS

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans]

[Apex][Timed] - <Farming Components x Mythic> - DM

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed]- <TWV> Team Tauntaun Snitches - SS

[b1][b2]
[HM][Apex][Timed] - <Last Resort/Blizzard> - SS

[b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <Tragic Heroes> Guild Pug - SF

[Red][b1][b2][Trandoshans][HM][Apex][Timed] - <TWV> Team APAC Sixteen - SS

Posting Rules

Please provide a screenshot showing ;

- The dead boss/Loot box with the raid team

- The phase difficulty

- The time and date as shown by https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

- Achievements from the raid members(A majority of the raid should be getting new achievements for a valid kill. This may require multiple screenshots for multi-guild clears, providing an initial one and extras later is fine).

-Include your raid team name and (if you wish) server and faction.

Edited by DarthYun

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow gamers,

The time has come again to do our thing. Dxun Nightmare is upon us and because it is Nightmare a progression board is required. It is nice to have a place to track kills and have a sense of community, to see what teams are out there and to check who has the longest lightsaber. That is why I, the one and only DarthYun, the one they named Objective Meridian bonus boss after, the fragile EUgo representative, after much deliberation, take it upon myself to make this thread. I will not take this very important task lightly and will do everything in my power to make this the best progression thread ever made. I am very smart and played chess against my school teacher and won so I know I can do this.

I am going to shamelessly copy the rules THAT_EPIC_GUY aka Mac (from Donalds) wrote up in his amazing Gods prog thread.

Claiming kills

In order to claim a kill I am requesting at the very least a screenshot which displays all relevant data. This will include;

· The raid team and the dead boss/loot box (whichever occurs in the encounter of course)

· The phase difficulty

· The chat box showing the entire raid’s achievement pops (more on this later), if aiming for high ranked clears I would recommend creating a new chat tab in game which filters out all the extra information so this can be easier to display.

· The time in UTC displaying the clock from https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...en.html?n=1440 in the screenshot. (If this is not included I will assume the kill time is the forum posting time; no exceptions).

When claiming a kill I will be requesting the following information in addition to this screenshot;

· Team identifier (guild name, team name, basically how you want to be referred as). I have chosen this route as these days there tends to be heavy crossover of raiders in multiple teams and guilds. As a result I am not concerned with which guild tags and how many of each are present. It is up to your raid team to determine the identity under which they wish to be referred to in these rankings.

· Faction

· Server (I will NOT be doing server level rankings, I just wish to include the information)

If you disagree with any of these requirements or believe additional requirements are necessary feel free to explain your reasoning.

Kill validity

I want to include some way to keep an aspect of true progression and avoid board clutter and some potential dramas. As such I have decided that for a kill to be considered valid to claim a MINIMUM of 5 out of 8 raid members (10/16 in 16m) must gain their achievement in the kill being claimed. The purpose of this is to stop teams which are filled with players who have cleared the encounter in different teams from claiming progression ranked kills. As such some teams may need to provide multiple screenshots if there aren't enough members from a singular guild. In this case you can provide either everything in your initial post or make an initial post showing as much as you can in 1 screenshot and provide the remainders later on. I don’t think this will be highly relevant in initial kills as those teams likely have minimal overlap in players and I plan to make the ruling less strict as the tier goes on. I did not enforce this too strictly in my old veteran mode progression thread but I intend to be a bit stricter for the first several clears here.

Since this board will be tracking a whole operation instead of a single boss like the previous board I ran. I recognise the potential for groups having killed bosses in different orders through the use of lockout sharing. For example a group may have cleared Aivela & Esne without having cleared Tyth already. I recognise that this is still an indicator of progression however, in terms of rankings, higher rankings will be given on the basis of these two things (in order);

-Most bosses cleared

-No skipped bosses

To illustrate this with an example; let's say Team A has cleared the first three bosses, Team B has cleared bosses 2, 3 and 4, and team Teac C has cleared bosses 1, 2, 3 and 4. In this case Team C would be ranked highest, Team A ranked 2nd, and Team B ranked 3rd.

If you have displayed everything required to claim the kill and of course haven’t blatantly exploited then I trust there won’t be any dramas regarding validity. That being said, I welcome players to contribute their distinction between encounter bugs and encounter exploits. In the event of bugs I feel a kill is valid (unless the bug is extreme), in the event of an exploit I feel it is not. This is a grey area which is difficult to determine unless something does arise in the fight in which case better judgement and player feedback will be used.

An example of my board formatting is below. 8 man and 16 man will be tracked separately of course. Purple denotes a boss which has been killed by the team. Red and blue colors will indicate Imperial and Republic factions respectively. Boss names will link to provided screenshots. I'm happy to accept feedback on the board presentation.

8 Man

[Red] [breach1] [breach2] [Trandoshians] [Huntmaster] [Apex Vanguard] [Timed] - <Big Drama Guild> - The Harbinger

Dxun has also brought us a new layer of progression, the Mark of Mastery achievements. I have chosen not to track these since they are not part of the classical linear progression and some are rather silly. I am thinking about seperately tracking "Grand Master: The Nature of Progress", the one where you complete all of them although I'm not sure yet. Let me know your thoughts about it please!

I wish everyone the very best and hope to see a lot of teams sharing their progress.

Good luck and may the Force be with you.

Edited by DarthYun

since death and taxes are back in the game, can we finally have a serious discussion in regards to the possibility of non-linear progress, I think its something that swtor is lacking due to the limited raiding scene and it has the potential to make the race much more exciting for the observers

LOL. We just came back so I don't think there's much of a reason for us to be brought up at this point in a prog thread. Everyone enjoy the raid and I hope by the time we get our full team up and running there are a good number of achievements in here :) Edited by justinplainview

̶W̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶!̶ ̶A̶ ̶H̶U̶G̶E̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶<̶M̶y̶t̶h̶i̶c̶>̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶1̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶!̶

EDIT: I am really sorry about this post, my account got hacked by a member of Mythic. Luckily I was able to get my account back and warn the authorities.

I will keep on properly updating this thread, for I am DarthYun.

Edited by DarthYun

̶W̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶!̶ ̶A̶ ̶H̶U̶G̶E̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶g̶r̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶<̶M̶y̶t̶h̶i̶c̶>̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶1̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶!̶

I am really sorry about this post, my account got hacked by a member of Mythic. Luckily I was able to get my account back and warn the authorities.

I will keep on properly updating this thread, for I am DarthYun.

Board updated. Since no other guild has claimed kills earlier than <Farming Components> I will assume they took the world first kill until proven otherwise. Congratulations on your progress and good luck with the challenges to come.

Raidbull - Tulak Hord

Sadly Germans could not keep pace with Mythic and were unable to oneshot Dxun Nim. As such we only cleared the first three bosses.

Red:

https://imgur.com/a/VwSjeTc

Auxiliary Shield Generator Shed:

https://imgur.com/a/O9VXg0s

Security Center:

https://imgur.com/a/dJZiqbv

While I feel like I can be pretty sure you managed to achieve these kills and would like to congratulate you on your efforts I also would like to point you at the rules of posting your kills, especially because we are at the first day of this progression.

On none of your provided screenshots does it show any date nor phase difficulty. If I would be playing devils advocate: For all we know these were done on the PTS.

Sadly you, as Germans, unstereotypically ignored the rules and were not punctual enough to provide a proper screenshot. To quote a certain Jedi Master:

How embarrassing, how embarrassing! Hmmmm.

Since I take my job as curator of this thread very serious I will have to ask you to provide screenshots of your achievements with time and date. You will be added to the board accordingly.

Edited by DarthYun

Oh what shame i brought upon my home country. How could I blemish the already stellar reputation the german raiding community is enjoying in this game. Here some unrelated times and dates

https://imgur.com/a/aTRo0sH

Ego te absolvo.

You have tested me and I have not caved. I passed the test. Your efforts have been immortalized on the board.

Congratulations on your progress and I hope to see you post again soon™.

Edited by DarthYun

<Ordinance> - Star Forge impside 4/6 cleared

https://imgur.com/a/TpUOU0G - Link to my achievements page, in-game clock and UTC clock shown as well to show times we got them.

Below are the 4 kill videos, all show my achievements popping

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660791351

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660795159

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660799100

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/660804070

congrats to all else who got kills today, and good luck to whoever tries next :)

Why is no one showing how many achievements it pops? I know it was the first day and like doesn't matter but after today you shouldn't accept any scores unless teams can show 6/8 achievement pop for all team @dartyun

I mean I technically could find every achievement of every team member, but that takes effort

I mean I technically could find every achievement of every team member, but that takes effort

Or you can just take a screenshot on the kill, shows on the chat window, like everyone did on the god's prog.

Like I said first kills are fine, not talking about you specifically, but NA will progress with 4-5 already existing members and call it a new 'team'

I know my reputation and I am very aware that I am to blame for this myself but I am getting a lot of signals that people consider this a meme thread and therefore don't want to post in it because "what's the point?".

Whatever you want to believe or whatever some people told you, this thread is going to be maintained in correct order and there will be no memes concerning updates. I did not think that when my account got hacked or when people saw the great DarthYun post this thread people would react in the super serial way they did.

Think whatever you want of Dxun NiM and its difficulty, it is still NiM and worth tracking kills in my opinion.

Although I might be a forum clown, the sole reason I put myself forward to maintain this thread is because nobody else said they would. I really liked Gods progression and the thread that spawned from it and would've been sad if Dxun wasn't tracked in a similar way, as all previous NiM raids were tracked in the past. The sense of albeit not always friendly community is still one of my favourite memories of the Gods era, it shows who is still out there doing the hardest content in the game and puts their names out there. And I want to provide the same for Dxun.

Like I said, in a previously possibly perceivable sarcastic tone, I will be maintaining this thread.

Edited by DarthYun