Good luck to the people who used to work on Dulfy, you've been missed. Lately there hasn't been many guides that were as thorough as those, I particularly miss the class-specific tidbits that were noted in most of the nightmare guides and what used to be endgame ops back then: Rav and ToS. Now, particularly in Dxun guides, no such help, all they give you as guidance for group comp in some bosses is literally "Sin Tank, just take Sin Tanks" Anyone who gets in with something other than that is made to feel a bit of shame. Maybe it's valid, no amount of working around class disadvantages or using class advantages is going to beat just swapping to the best class for a boss and breezing, and maybe some classes do have terrible disadvantages with this Op, but it's still discouraging that it's so bad that people would rather just make you swap than help you. If class balancing doesn't turn around soon I may quit trying to do difficult progression, I hate being shoehorned into one class as a tank, and having to waste precious credits on a grind for amplifiers, mods, and augments for the whole new setup. I'm sure some regular dps players feel the same way about their lowest parsing spec which they're still the most used to.

I hope someone else comes forward one day with a way for other less optimied classes to feel valued in progression, ever since Gods was released "Classism" seems to have become the new norm in endgame content.

Edited by MagicTerror

dulfy used to pay people, new sites don't, quality reflects that

sin tank isn't op, emergency power/mad dash gives other tanks similar/same potentials but shroud is much easier to execute so many tanks prefer that, i think many people would think that the class balance for tanks currently is the best we have had in years

for Lvl 75 operations, dps class balance is also great, for lowbie stuff classes with much force/tech have an edge but in reality, there isn't really any fight where you need like four pyro pt heh

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Dulf was also an endgame raider herself, not like our current influencers.

I don't think they earn much like dulfy, current viewers and sub numbers are clear. So they can't afford to pay.

I miss her too. I think she had a child or something like that if I remember correctly.

I agree not all guides are the same quality anymore and some I have read are straight up wrong.

That said I have a guide for VG tank I spent months writing. It's a bit outdated but I'm planning to get around to updating a few things soon.

Check it out if you like- https://docs.google.com/document/d/110hXd4UPWqOEpS0StWZ_yGfdkaW2bMc-D8vCjLBWTwU/edit?usp=sharing

Also while I as a tank main play all 3 classes I don't always switch to Shadow to make things easier. It would be a lot easier for my group if I went shadow for some fights in Dxun NIM but I enjoy VG tank and want to do that for it. It's totally viable if not just a bit more challenging at times. Hope that guide helps it's very in depth.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Well, Dulfy was nice while it lasted, but you cannot expect a person to be around here for many many years. That would really have to be a no-lifer (no offense) or a really dedicated person. Currently there are just very small channels like Dufly, yet they do not cover as much as the player base would require.

This naturally reflects the state of the game, which isnt really bad, but the players in it are not up to such things. When such a game is running there are many parts to it, even gold sellers and people offering leveling, gearing etc. Thats also something that comes along. So do people like Dulfy who dedicate their time to provide support for the players and earn some money themselves. Well, time to move on.

Dulf was also an endgame raider herself, not like our current influencers.

I don't think they earn much like dulfy, current viewers and sub numbers are clear. So they can't afford to pay.

I miss her too. I think she had a child or something like that if I remember correctly.

She got carried hard, anyone in the scene from back then knew that