Vexo is horrible

AndrewBaptiste

please help me get this kid banned. thank you

somebody so horrible should not be able to function properly irl.

please please please

kkthx

:)

And what makes him so horrible? Did he hurt your feelings? Do you feel uncomfortable around someone who does pretty good dps? Get over yourself. It's ok for someone in this world to be better then you it really is. Am sure your better at him in something. Stupidity comes to mind at the moment. I have issues too with his general lack of modesty but that doesn't mean he should get banned. And lets face it if we ban everyone that's better at this game then you. Then EC NiM would never get cleared

And what makes him so horrible? Did he hurt your feelings? Do you feel uncomfortable around someone who does pretty good dps? Get over yourself. It's ok for someone in this world to be better then you it really is. Am sure your better at him in something. Stupidity comes to mind at the moment. I have issues too with his general lack of modesty but that doesn't mean he should get banned. And lets face it if we ban everyone that's better at this game then you. Then EC NiM would never get cleared

Vexo's c ock is that way --------->

Edited by Soapland

Vexo's c ock is that way --------->

Do you know this from experience bro? cause if your talking to me, and read anything in between the two of us you would realize we're far from friends but have a in game talent respect for one another. Believe it or not it's ok to dislike someone, but give them the credit they are due. But to ban someone for being "cocky", or "arrogant" hell the forums would be all of 12 posters. Grow up.

Do you know this from experience bro? cause if your talking to me, and read anything in between the two of us you would realize we're far from friends but have a in game talent respect for one another. Believe it or not it's ok to dislike someone, but give them the credit they are due. But to ban someone for being "cocky", or "arrogant" hell the forums would be all of 12 posters. Grow up.

I never said vexo was 'cocky', though it's interesting you brought up his c ock yet again.

I never said vexo was 'cocky', though it's interesting you brought up his c ock yet again.

You read that all you could do was fixate on the word c ock? Do you own a farm? Perhaps one should learn to wipe before telling someone else they stink. Don't worry brah, your secret is safe with me.

Edited by ancksunamur

You read that all you could do was fixate on the word c ock? Do you own a farm? Perhaps one should learn to wipe before telling someone else they stink. Don't worry brah, your secret is safe with me.

Oh dear, someone's upset. I think you misunderstand, i am not criticizing you at all, i'm sure you and vexo have a very meaningful relationship, i don't judge you, no need to get butthurt about it.

Oh dear, someone's upset. I think you misunderstand, i am not criticizing you at all, i'm sure you and vexo have a very meaningful relationship, i don't judge you, no need to get butthurt about it.

LOL really that's your comeback. Please tell me your not so young and naive that you think gay jokes are funny, or even cleaver. Whats next a blonde joke, how bout fat people that always gets the modified football team going, or how bout them mama jokes. Here's a real zinger for ya, you have no life and your grammar is bad, they tend to be a favorite on forums. Come on brah up your game or move along.

LOL really that's your comeback. Please tell me your not so young and naive that you think gay jokes are funny, or even cleaver. Whats next a blonde joke, how bout fat people that always gets the modified football team going, or how bout them mama jokes. Here's a real zinger for ya, you have no life and your grammar is bad, they tend to be a favorite on forums. Come on brah up your game or move along.

Did you just criticize his grammer? That's not a good move considering your own writing... You know that "your" and "you're" have distinctly different meanings? And that a cleaver is a type of knife?

LOL really? That's your comeback to my comeback? Umadbro?

Edited by Soapland

Yeah because slangin will never clear NiM EC and his dps on a dummy sucks. I can tell Slangin is jealous of Vexo's 1337 dummy dps.

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. I would like everyone in this thread to join me in congratulating morde or w/e the creator of this threads name is, for completing his last phase of being butthurt. Come on folks put your hands together, dont be shy. Oh and p.s. i lol'd when people thought that guy from suckafish and vexo were friends. Also that guy from suckafish had way better posts then any of you bads, i dont really even like that guild but he made me laugh more. L2Trollkids, L2Troll

With all my love, Mauull the merciless.

#PrettyinPink

Edited by Okuy

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. I would like everyone in this thread to join me in congratulating morde or w/e the creator of this threads name is, for completing his last phase of being butthurt. Come on folks put your hands together, dont be shy. Oh and p.s. i lol'd when people thought that guy from suckafish and vexo were friends. Also that guy from suckafish had way better posts then any of you bads, i dont really even like that guild but he made me laugh more. L2Trollkids, L2Troll

With all my love, Mauull the merciless.

#PrettyinPink

I didn't make this thread, nerdgin

I didn't make this thread, nerdgin

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on you mind. I would like to inform you the amount i care about me getting the wrong name of the person who created this thread, is slim to none. #Beauty

Edited by Okuy

Did you just criticize his grammer? That's not a good move considering your own writing... You know that "your" and "you're" have distinctly different meanings? And that a cleaver is a type of knife?

You're means "you are" and he only said your one time. If he changed it to you're it would mean "you are grammar is bad"

Go back to 6th grade english dumb ***

please help me get this kid banned. thank you

somebody so horrible should not be able to function properly irl.

please please please

kkthx

:)

No one knows who you are nor cares. Go unsub, then give me your stoofz.

#you'restillbad #noteventrolling #thisthreadispointless

go jerc off in ur ship with ur dummy and play with npc's

oh yeah..i heard it was hard to kill computers. pos moron.

Hey Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. And i would like everyone to come to an agreement with me, about how adorable this guy is. Come on folks, agree with me.

#Cutiepie