Sith Pureblood

Lostkitty

Hello all ^.^ I got a quick question for anyone that has leveled up as Pure Blood beyond level 10-20, I'm wondering if NPC's still react to you being a Pureblood or is that just on Korriban? the Last 3 days I've leveled up many characters to level 10 trying to get my character the way I want her, and it's nice seeing many talk to me differently when i'm a Pureblood, just wondering if this is still something that comes out during some NPC convo's after Korriban or not thx

I did not level up a Sith Pureblood, but I do have a level 50 Chiss. There was always comment on me being an alien, and some that where specific to me being a Chiss all the way to 50.

So I would go with yes, people will still comment on you being a Sith Pureblood.

Yes, I believe imperials seem to notice your "purity" all the time.

Probably happens only to SWs. My pureblood SI doesn't get it and the mentions of slavery have become relatively few by the level 37 although occasionally my character can whine about it.

Probably happens only to SWs. My pureblood SI doesn't get it and the mentions of slavery have become relatively few by the level 37 although occasionally my character can whine about it.

That's because the SI wasn't meant to be a pureblood at first. But there was a lot of whining from testers are the devs gave in. The pureblood uses human dialogue, because there wasn't enough time to write a story for them.

That's because the SI wasn't meant to be a pureblood at first. But there was a lot of whining from testers are the devs gave in. The pureblood uses human dialogue, because there wasn't enough time to write a story for them.

My SI got a pretty diluted Pureblood blood in veins anyway, so it doesn't matter. ;)

I've got a Pureblood Assassin at 50 and a Twi'Lek Sorceror at 30, I've heard a lot more comments regarding my Sorceror's alien status than my Assassin's Pureblooded status. I think Sith are expected to be humans and purebloods, therefore they don't earn much comment.