LF Stronghold Items

AceMasterSoul

I want to buy the decorations Factory Welding Droid, and Starship Medical Tank. They are not currently available on the GTN.

On a side note. Starship Medical Tank is a FP drop. Does anyone know if you can purchase if for the guild through personal decoration tab, or do you have to donate it directly?

Edited by AceMasterSoul

All decorations can be donated from your personal tab, The new rewards like Kingpin Predator may take a few weeks to drop, for any NEW events or NEW in-game story area decorations that tend to be put in the game, May take some time for there implementation to get in to the decoration system. :cool:

All decorations can be donated from your personal tab, The new rewards like Kingpin Predator may take a few weeks to drop, for any NEW events or NEW in-game story area decorations that tend to be put in the game, May take some time for there implementation to get in to the decoration system. :cool:

Yeah that's NOT what he asked about. He asked if you could donate it. Some decos you can not donate via that tab. :rolleyes:

BOTH of those he can :) and yes if he needs someone with ALL decos, He can mail me on Shan and I'll make a toon JUST for him to guild up and do so... We are the guild with ALL decos in the game after all :D Part of being Sanguine! We help the community. =P

Bwhahahahaha Omgosh! :rolleyes:

Hey Op,

I can donate the Welding droid, via the tab. If you can't find it on the GTN. But I don't have the Tank (but you can donate it).

Currently there are 2 Tanks on the GTN though.

Bwhahahahaha Omgosh! :rolleyes:

Hey Op,

I can donate the Welding droid, via the tab. If you can't find it on the GTN. But I don't have the Tank (but you can donate it).

Currently there are 2 Tanks on the GTN though.

Sorry, I've been busy with work and school. I'd be interested in getting a welding droid or two donated to the guild, via the purchase for guild tab option. Would you do 5 mil a pop?

PS the tanks were no longer available :(

I want to buy the decorations Factory Welding Droid, and Starship Medical Tank. They are not currently available on the GTN.

On a side note. Starship Medical Tank is a FP drop. Does anyone know if you can purchase if for the guild through personal decoration tab, or do you have to donate it directly?

We can get you both of these items, just let us know online, Mail Smorgishborg on Pubside or Dreadkirk on Empire, Or both! We can donate the flashpoint tank as well, have a few of them in our guilds.

We can get you both of these items, just let us know online, Mail Smorgishborg on Pubside or Dreadkirk on Empire, Or both! We can donate the flashpoint tank as well, have a few of them in our guilds.

Sweet! I'll be happy to compensate you for your time. I'll message your Imp Side Toon sometime tomorrow, Tuesday the 8th. (US Mountain Time)