Crafting Window is a MESS!

MrArrogant

Holy crap the crafting window is a mess now! I don't even know where to begin. Multiple sub-categories with the same name. Sometimes I have double archives. Sometimes I have double adaptive armors. Etc.

Everything is sorted totally wily nilly. I ended up with some of my old augments in the augment category. Some were in archive. Same with armors and other items. I have some orange armors in archive and some are in the various armor subcategories. This is like this for all the crafting professions. It seems like the old schematics are not as good as new schematics in terms of item level, yet they're mixed between the archive and regular categories. It's a mess to find things and figure out which ones to craft.

Some items require the new sub-components. Some of the old archived items just have their old material costs. Along with the issue of reverse engineered items using weird materials like cybertech.

Seriously, did we get a work-in-progress pass on the crafting system because this is an embarrassing mess? :(

I am hoping to GOD that this entire mess is a work in progress because, if it's not then I don't see much point in crafting anymore and I purposefully leveled like 10 characters up to max level JUST to craft.

The beloved raids, our friends PvP but, me? I've always crafted for all of these years and I honestly and truly don't see what in the heck I can do with this... mess that can be any worth for any of us.

:mad: