Sniper rifle appearance...

-Glyndo-

I'm looking for a sniper rifle currently available in game with either a) A very short, carbine style look or b) a bowcaster look.

Any suggestions on where I can find one of the above? And what is it called?

Wy do you not want a bfg as a sniper. Most people don't want a little snub nose blaster.

Anyway, the only sniper rifles in game have stocks, and rather long barrels. Similar to actual sniper rifles.

It's really easy to just search for sniper rifles on the gtn,set the search to custom rarity level.

Bowcasters are no longer available in game. They were part of an even that we don't know if they will bring back or not. It was the Grand Acquisitions Race.

Wy do you not want a bfg as a sniper. Most people don't want a little snub nose blaster.

Anyway, the only sniper rifles in game have stocks, and rather long barrels. Similar to actual sniper rifles.

It's really easy to just search for sniper rifles on the gtn,set the search to custom rarity level.

Bowcasters are no longer available in game. They were part of an even that we don't know if they will bring back or not. It was the Grand Acquisitions Race.

I would love to have the gree legacy commando assault cannon as my gun lol