Story Immersive Request: KotFE Lore Heavy Badguys.

I would like to personally request you guys to NOT have Arcann's (cyborg arm variant) or Emperor Valkorian's attire in the Cartel Market when the expansion comes out. Kinda kill the hype building up to the characters. I am totally fine with the pre cyborg arm version of the prince's robes. But to promote the hype of these guys to keep their "Unqiue" factor. I'd like to take my vote in holding it off, at least a month or two in the expac.

I do hope however to see Lana's Warrior attire, Zakuul Soldier set, the Prince's Robes set as future items in the nearby future though.

So the various outfits that are already out there that replicate lore heavy personas (Satele, Bastila, Malek, Revan x infinity, Nihilus, Andeddu, Tulak Hord, Marr et al) are all good? The cat left that bag a long time ago man.

I personally would love a CM item that changed only your arm to that cyberarm.

So the various outfits that are already out there that replicate lore heavy personas (Satele, Bastila, Malek, Revan x infinity, Nihilus, Andeddu, Tulak Hord, Marr et al) are all good? The cat left that bag a long time ago man.

I personally would love a CM item that changed only your arm to that cyberarm.

I wasnt saying No to them, I was saying hold of of the Bigger names till we are further in the expansion then having it all up front.

I wasnt saying No to them, I was saying hold of of the Bigger names till we are further in the expansion then having it all up front.

I understand and respect that, but Im highlighting that, that is not what has happened in the past (Revan, Satele Lana, Theron and Marr for example). So chances are, along with other unique, lore heavy items, they will come as soon as they can be adapted as player outfits and put into a pack.

Edited by DocCollo

You'd have a better chance asking a Great White to wait a month before eating that seal. They're giving away the ExPac for free, the subscription drive with exclusive goodies is only part of the funding. They not only have to pay for it, they have to profit off it, so if that means Cartel sales from day one, that's what they'll have to do.