Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best place for farming Refined Isotope Stabilizerís

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Best place for farming Refined Isotope Stabilizerís

GrimTheGlutt
06.25.2019 , 04:51 AM | #11
I've been banging on about this for a while, BW really need to up the drop rate of these or make them more accessible.

There are a number of things they could do from reducing numbers needed in crafting, making them available from jawa scraps, increasing drops to per char in MM, making them drop in Vet again, even giving them as conquest rewards would be good. or completing weekly heroics.

Anything!

The low availability has pushed all the prices up 5 even 10 fold on what they were - Dark Projects and guild ship plans now cost an absolute fortune because of it.

Would really like an explanation if they won't adjust the drops. What is their thnking of keeping them a rare mat when they are needed on many items? And in high volumes too.

CrewmanNoSix
06.25.2019 , 08:54 AM | #12
Guildie and I usually duo MM Hammer Station for Isotopes. Simple and quick. I have also did the stealth thing thru Red Reaper.
I only noticed lately 'cause I haven't done it for so long, but they drop in Eternal Championship now also. Used to be the useless Tier 1, but now the needed Tier 2 drops. Its random which boss will drop one, but I have actually gotten 3 in 4 rounds before.
"Stand. Endure. Prevail." - Duke Horis Thul

Want to get some helpful items as a new player or returning player?
Referral Link Thank You!