PVE Deception Assassin stats (150 rating)

ipagex

Hi, i've been trying to create a setup that will be as close to:

Willpower >= Accuracy (110%) > Crit (30%) = Surge (75%) > Power/Force Power (from noxxic)

This is what i've come up with so far:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/97391e8d-63b7-4e2f-b671-5a70101e8161

Trouble is that my accuracy needs some improving. I've replaced an enhancement on the Hands for more accuracy but i'm still short of 100%, not to mention the 110% mark. I need some advice what to replace next in order to increase this stat, drop my crit chance, and not lose too much surge.

Thanks.

LE: OR, suggest to me another gear setup i should aim for.

Edited by ipagex

Willpower >= Accuracy (110%) > Crit (30%) = Surge (75%) > Power/Force Power (from noxxic)

Trouble is that my accuracy needs some improving. I've replaced an enhancement on the Hands for more accuracy but i'm still short of 100%, not to mention the 110% mark. I need some advice what to replace next in order to increase this stat, drop my crit chance, and not lose too much surge.

Thanks.

if you get the melee tank legacy unlock you will have enough accuracy. But honestly as long as you have 98-99% crit it's good enough you will rarely miss but i still try to go for 100%. I haven't done a dps test by droping my acc to about 98% or so and replace it for more power surge to see if it even makes a difference to have 98/99% vs 100% I heard it doesn't

.NEVER use any 27A mods use only 27's saw you had a few in there. I also changed out the implants to the power acurracy ones and 1 of your dread guard relics to the elemental proc 1, i saw you had the wrong 1 from what i have read. I took your ask mr robot and changed the stats around for what i am aiming for since i forgot to make a BIS ask mr robot profile myself that or i delete it on accident lol. But anyways I made a crit and power base 1 since some people say go heavy crit but i perfer power myself.

Power 1

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/13e5401a-f596-4e39-ad42-713284ab8148

this is the gear set up i perfer you can swap out a 1 or 2 crit mods for more power if you want more power.

now my assassin isn't at this gear lvl so can't test it out but you may even want to drop your crit to about 30-32%ish. since i haven't been able to test it out and crit is nice for deception i keept it at 35% buffed

Crit 1

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/a200abf4-a241-48af-a265-c3c3c946b332

you can swap a few mods out to go for more crit if you perfer but imo if ur going crit heavy 36-37% buffed is enough with the 9% crit proc from madness which will put you at around 46%ish crit

now i'm no expert on assassin dps i play my jug dps as a main my assassin is my main alt mostly 26's this is just how i think you should gear for a heavy crit or power build.

Hope this helps

Thanks.

Hi. I would advocate less crit rating, much less, I believe you should drop down to 34% crit rating or 35%, or power stack and go to 30% crit buffed, but 40% is just WAY too much for a deception assassin, also, as an assassin, you actually don't need that much accuracy, I personally roll with 97.5% melee accuracy because the only thing you will have parried or missed is a voltaic slash or maul, which doesn't happen often. You can read my guide for some help on itemization, but I believe you have too much crit and not enough power, and you're too far into diminishing returns which is causing a major loss in other stats, especially power. By the way, Noxxic is crap for class itemization and use the same templates for every class without taking into account talents, and specs.

Hi. I would advocate less crit rating, much less, I believe you should drop down to 34% crit rating or 35%, or power stack and go to 30% crit buffed, but 40% is just WAY too much for a deception assassin, also, as an assassin, you actually don't need that much accuracy, I personally roll with 97.5% melee accuracy because the only thing you will have parried or missed is a voltaic slash or maul, which doesn't happen often. You can read my guide for some help on itemization, but I believe you have too much crit and not enough power, and you're too far into diminishing returns which is causing a major loss in other stats, especially power. By the way, Noxxic is crap for class itemization and use the same templates for every class without taking into account talents, and specs.

would ya say it's better to go 30% crit buffed rest power or 35% rest power because i heard deception likes to have a decent amount of crit cause of how it's burst still in the process of getting a few more 26/27 mods for my assassin before i even attempt to test both versions out to see what is better

.NEVER use any 27A mods use only 27's saw you had a few in there. I also changed out the implants to the power acurracy ones and 1 of your dread guard relics to the elemental proc 1, i saw you had the wrong 1 from what i have read. I took your ask mr robot and changed the stats around for what i am aiming for since i forgot to make a BIS ask mr robot profile myself that or i delete it on accident lol. But anyways I made a crit and power base 1 since some people say go heavy crit but i perfer power myself.

Power 1

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/13e5401a-f596-4e39-ad42-713284ab8148

this is the gear set up i perfer you can swap out a 1 or 2 crit mods for more power if you want more power.

now my assassin isn't at this gear lvl so can't test it out but you may even want to drop your crit to about 30-32%ish. since i haven't been able to test it out and crit is nice for deception i keept it at 35% buffed

Crit 1

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/a200abf4-a241-48af-a265-c3c3c946b332

you can swap a few mods out to go for more crit if you perfer but imo if ur going crit heavy 36-37% buffed is enough with the 9% crit proc from madness which will put you at around 46%ish crit

now i'm no expert on assassin dps i play my jug dps as a main my assassin is my main alt mostly 26's this is just how i think you should gear for a heavy crit or power build.

Hope this helps

Thanks for opening my eyes on those mods, i overlooked them completely. I kinda like your 2nd build.

I'm not concerned about missing a hit, i'm actually aiming for lowering the target's defense by having over 100% accuracy. But maybe that's not very important in PVE, as i've come to realize since reading a few other topics since i posted this.

The relic i picked was not by accident. I picked it cause its effect causes more damage (280>210), even if it was a different type of damage. Why is the elemental one better? (if you care to elaborate) I was actually not sure which to pick (except for the on-use power one).

As for the rest, i know i need to get my crit down, i even said it in my first post. :) Question was what to replace in order to get that crit down, not lose surge, and get my accuracy higher.

Thanks 4 the replies so far. :cool:

Thanks for opening my eyes on those mods, i overlooked them completely. I kinda like your 2nd build.

I'm not concerned about missing a hit, i'm actually aiming for lowering the target's defense by having over 100% accuracy. But maybe that's not very important in PVE, as i've come to realize since reading a few other topics since i posted this.

The relic i picked was not by accident. I picked it cause its effect causes more damage (280>210), even if it was a different type of damage. Why is the elemental one better? (if you care to elaborate) I was actually not sure which to pick (except for the on-use power one).

As for the rest, i know i need to get my crit down, i even said it in my first post. :) Question was what to replace in order to get that crit down, not lose surge, and get my accuracy higher.

Thanks 4 the replies so far. :cool:

as for the relic from what i rember reading is internal if you got arm pen in your build or on your ablities ( debufs didn't count) and elemental is best since we don't really got armor pen we want that cause our force attacks are elemental now this part not sure matters so much cause seems to proc off my juggs melee based attacks as well but from what i read the relic proc's are based off of your force,tech etc crit % and since elemental = force attacks we want the ele 1 since surging charge,discharge and shock does force damage it will proc it. Now the relic you were using got to find the post to tired to look it up atm but i forget what type of dmg it's based on or w/e i want to say melee attacks since it's a enegery damage relic but i do remeber it is ment for Rage jugs or rage maras maybe even carnage mara . now the reasoning may not be 100% but it was something on those lines you gotta look up the forum post about it.

now for the second question anything that has crit and no surge and replace with power the crit mods probally be the easiest to replace

sorry in advance if the first answer is a tad hard to read i'm tired typing this out before i go to bed in about 10min or so