Sorry what?

-Holmes

Because the scores are still 600/600 its 50/50 chance to win the draw.

I swear it was common knowledge. It's just the same if the opposing side in Novare Coast doesn't have enough players or yours doesn't and the game is going to end in 30 seconds. 100% on both sides? 50/50 chance.

I've been in a game where it was going to end in 30 seconds because lack of players we capped east and south before the 30 seconds where up and still lost because of the tied scores.

Yes it sucks but Bioware loves RNG.

It generally seems to be random who wins if the score is tied and a match terminates. Sometimes it isn't that the other team has quitters, it's that they never had enough players to start with. The game finally puts whoever is in queue into a match and hopes more people will queue before it terminates. It's a stupid system, but I i's what it is.

The win seems to go to the team that had the person with the highest medal count. I've seen this before myself, where my team didn't have a chance to attack the enemy, but they won because they got to a node slightly faster and got a second or two of channelling in before the match ended, thus earning a medal.