Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Raxuum
04.20.2019 , 11:27 AM | #81
hey there! im looking to join the empire side. im a sith juggernaut. i took a two year break but i am starting to get back into SWTOR. in game name is Atriox Bonecrusher.

isebring
04.22.2019 , 07:37 PM | #82
I'm looking to join the empire side guild. I have played off and on since launch, but recently started playing again.
Characters name is Krik.
Look forward to seeing with you guys in game!

AaranMigua
04.23.2019 , 04:54 PM | #83
Hello everyone, been a SW player since 2016 as a Level 70 Jedi Sentinel, but took a two year break due to family issues (becoming a father and all that)

I am looking for a Guild that can help me get the rust out of me and at the same time maybe can help me with some mods to attune my character to the new instances and prepare for Onslaught coming in September. Name ingame is Andreas Migua and my username is AaranMigua

Thank you for your time and hopefully i can be an asset to the team.

Versifire
04.26.2019 , 03:23 PM | #84
I’m very interested! You posted on a thread of mine a day or two ago. Star forge imperial operative medicine spec. IGN is: Soul sear. I will be on tonight after work at roughly 9pm pacific time.

Thenger
04.26.2019 , 03:36 PM | #85
Hello,

Returning player after being gone for a while. I am playing a SIth Jugg, only level 67. I work Monday to Thursday at least 10 hours a day so I am only really on during the weekend. I just want a place where folks won't mind answering some newb questions.

I have raided in other games starting with EverQuest. So I don't mind doing some raiding as long as it falls on a day I don't have plans. I have a wife so I can't just sit at the PC all the time.

Oh I guess it helps if I say my character name of Enoroth.

JWajert
04.28.2019 , 01:34 AM | #86
I'm definitely interested in joining. My in game name is Wajert and I'm on empire side

Sithofroids
04.29.2019 , 03:33 PM | #87
Hello,
Thank you for responding to my LFG post! Your guild seems appealing to me but I have a few questions when you have time.
  • Does your guild assist new players in any specific way or guidance from anyone if we have questions?
  • Would someone that knows nothing about the game basically but willing to learn fit in with your group? AKA are they welcoming and helpful to new players?
  • Would your guild teach others to raid or will there only be a raid for players that are already raid ready?
  • How would you describe your current community or goal of what you want the guild to be? (Friendly, hardcore, etc.)

About it for basic questions, feel free to contact me on discord at SwitchUnboxes #4447 or let me know if you have a prefered method of communication. Thank you for your time!

JWajert
04.30.2019 , 01:35 PM | #88
Returning vet looking to join imp guild. in game name is Wajert. Going to be running operative as main and then sith healer

Balameb
04.30.2019 , 01:52 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithofroids View Post
Hello,
Thank you for responding to my LFG post! Your guild seems appealing to me but I have a few questions when you have time.
!
Hi Sithofroids, I'm an officer here in TEAM/Zire. Not long ago i was in your position so I will try to answer your questions.

Quote:
Does your guild assist new players in any specific way or guidance from anyone if we have questions?
You are always welcome to ask questions in guild chat or Discord. Unless most people are really busy (like in the middle of an Op) someone will always try to help you.
Just consider we are a small guild, so not always that many players. Imp side usually has a few more people (that is normal). So if you find few people you can always try Discord, is a shared server.

Quote:
Would someone that knows nothing about the game basically but willing to learn fit in with your group? AKA are they welcoming and helpful to new players?
Yes. We are a casual guild and all skill levels are welcome. No group activity or content is mandatory; but we are very open to new members that want to learn and try new things.

Quote:
Would your guild teach others to raid or will there only be a raid for players that are already raid ready?
When we form for an Op our policy is usually first come first served; but new people takes priority if the operation is not too hard.

Quote:
How would you describe your current community or goal of what you want the guild to be? (Friendly, hardcore, etc.)
We are a casual and friendly guild. We like to have Fun playing the game. Doing good in conquest, clearing hard bosses, are all things we all apreciate; but the goal is always FUN. And each member chooses how to have fun. For some is just Solo play, some is PvP, SM Ops, HM Ops, FPs, Vanilla Story, just doing all content, etc.

To give you an idea this was my experience: when i joined 4 months ago i was not new to the game but was really new to group content. I had not even used GF or done group Veteran Flashpoints; now i even do Operations. I'm far from HM raider, but from what i was.... i got from this guild a lot more than i was aiming when i was LFG.
And on top of all that we are also a fun group to play with

Hope this helps and feel free to whisper me ingame (i tend to forget to check private messages here).
Some of my Imp Toons:
Thun'gur
Dul kas
Thungür
Pan'tro
Kuy Kuyen
Some of my Rep toons:
Dulka
Tigro
Kuy'kuyen

Quote: Originally Posted by JWajert View Post
Returning vet looking to join imp guild. in game name is Wajert. Going to be running operative as main and then sith healer
Hi JWajert, i will try to contact you when i get online.

Welcome Back to SWTOR.
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

Gammacable
05.01.2019 , 11:14 AM | #90
Hi,
I'm a returning casual solo player. I'm interested in maybe trying some of the more social/group aspects of the game. I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? Also, do you have a toon limit? I ask because I enjoy playing multiple characters. My main toon is a bounty hunter, IGN Gammacable. Really, I'm just looking for some friendly people to hang out with. Playing solo for so long has gotten a little lonely.