Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

drorelith
09.21.2020 , 06:40 PM | #171
I am a new player looking for a guild to join in game name Sagie Charles republic side

Dubyatee
09.26.2020 , 07:16 AM | #172
PM sent.

MarstScche
09.27.2020 , 07:07 AM | #173
Good Morning,

I am looking for a guild, would love to chat about what I can do for the guild and the other way around! Ek'teth is my in game name, Imperial side.

Nee-Elder
09.27.2020 , 03:48 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Mourning_star View Post
I’m also a returning player looking for people to run stuff with.
You never replied to my PM and now it looks like you're already taken care of --> http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...22#post9879922

---
Quote: Originally Posted by rockstarpzzaman View Post
I too am a returning player from KotFE looking to get back in the driver's seat.
Cool but unfortunately i can't send a 'guild invite' without first knowing your in-game-name.

--
Quote: Originally Posted by drorelith View Post
I am a new player looking for a guild to join in game name Sagie Charles republic side
Haven't seen you online in-game yet , but i'll keep checking each day.

--
Quote: Originally Posted by MarstScche View Post

I am looking for a guild, would love to chat about what I can do for the guild and the other way around! Ek'teth is my in game name, Imperial side.
I tried adding that name to my in-game 'friend list' and it said "Player doesn't exist" lol

----
Quote: Originally Posted by Dubyatee View Post
PM sent.
Replied to your PM and sent you a couple in-game 'whispers' (and MAIL) but never heard back. Then you eventually replied and, after chatting in whispers for a few minutes answering your questions, you said you wanted me to invite your "other character" into our Imperial side guild and would switchover to log that toon.

I then waited over 40 minutes for you to whisper me from that other toon....but never heard from you lol

Perhaps not a "good fit" after all ?

Oh well, best of luck to ya!

---------
To anyone else reading this thread who might be interested in our guild(s) , be sure to see my OP on page 1 and also be sure to check out some potentially significant upcoming changes with SWTOR in general:
https://www.swtor.com/community/show...86#edit9882986
Never tell me the odds! - (1-time Referral: *CODE*)

Nee-Elder
10.20.2020 , 09:38 PM | #175
Despite a few members jumping over to 'SW:Squadrons' for a bit, as well as some unfortunate confusion with today's big Update & EVENTS schedule: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...69#post9889369

... We've been enjoying some increased activity in both guilds (which hopefully can continue thru Winter, when the next STORY content update arrives....finally )

Anyways, if anyone's still looking for a chill guild to join, please see my OP on page 1 of this thread yep.

./tiphat

Majulla
11.11.2020 , 11:47 AM | #176
Hi! So, I am a returning player looking for a chill guild. I've been around since launch, but SWTOR and I have a complicated relationship to say the least...Also, I saw you were a pre-cu vet of SWG...which kinda sold me. I was on Bloodfin though. Anyways, I normally just solo stuff, but I've decided to give a guild a try in hopes that it will help expand my experience with the game overall. I do have a max level scoundrel (plus too many alts to count)l, but I made a new character (Jedi consular or sage w/e/) since it has been so long since I've played that I can't remember anything. She's on the pub side, and her name is Zéphyriel. Please note the accent mark or any pm/mail will go to an imp char of mine. Send me a mail if you can, as I tend to ignore chat at times. Hope to hear from you soon. o/

Nee-Elder
01.10.2021 , 04:22 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Majulla View Post
Hi! So, I am a returning player looking for a chill guild. I've been around since launch,

..Also, I saw you were a pre-cu vet of SWG...which kinda sold me.

. Hope to hear from you soon. o/
Glad we were finally able to connect in-game and get you into the guild! You've def. been a GREAT addition to our roster.
-------------

For anyone else still reading this thread.... It's been over 9 YEARS of SWTOR: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=987549 ....and yes we are still here alive & kickin' , so please see my OP on page 1 of our thread if you're interested in joining yep.

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

jedimasterFEESH
01.13.2021 , 10:30 PM | #178
Well no one else replied to the thread I posted except you. I do appreciate you reaching out. Are you still willing to take me in?

Xenomorph__
01.19.2021 , 02:59 PM | #179
yo username Votrexo, juggernaut

Kalistar
01.23.2021 , 06:10 PM | #180
Hello, I am a returning player. Been probably 3 years since I really last played. Looking to join a casual republic guild and to have some friends I can ask questions in order to relearn the game. I have 2 level 70 characters but I have decided to start a new character in order to gradually learn how to play my character and use all my skills. If you would have me, I would like to join your guild. My character's in game name is Siervana who is at the time of this posting a level 11 Jedi Shadow.