Too late to romance Lana?

MikeFL

My main is a Jedi Guardian who has done all of RotHC, SoR, KOTFE/KOTET, but nothing after KOTET. I never romanced Lana because I assumed Kira would be coming back at some point....well, I'm tired of waiting. Only problem is, since I didn't romance Lana at all yet, I am wondering if I missed my chance.

Is there any "on-ramp" to begin a romance with Lana in any of the content that has released post-KOTET?

They said that they are aware of the desire for some players to have a second chance to romance others like Lana. However, there is currently no way to do it. I think Kira is likely to return before they write in some second chances for Lana.

It is in Chapter 9 of Kotfe. When you get to the party, you have the option to speak to one of the three people there. You have to pick the flirt version for Lana and you two will go off and have a private conversation. If you pick the flirt option in that conversation you will commit to the Lana romance. This option only becomes available if you've flirted with her before that chapter though. I think a sign that the Lana romance is in progress is if you can give her a kiss in Chapter 8 before you go off to meet Heskal. Edited by OldVengeance

It is in Chapter 9 of Kotfe. When you get to the party, you have the option to speak to one of the three people there. You have to pick the flirt version for Lana and you two will go off and have a private conversation. If you pick the flirt option in that conversation you will commit to the Lana romance. This option only becomes available if you've flirted with her before that chapter though. I think a sign that the Lana romance is in progress is if you can give her a kiss in Chapter 8 before you go off to meet Heskal.

There's more to it than that. The [Flirt] options start, for reactor-savers, in Chapter III of KotFE (there's one during the save), and then everyone gets them starting in Chapter IV, during *that* scene by the pool of water in the swamp.

In general, you flirt with her at every opportunity and try to time your run from III to IX so that there isn't a patch in between.(1) In the cantina scene, there's an atrocity masquerading as a dialogue wheel:

1. I'd like to speak with one of you.

2. [Flirt] I'd like to speak with one of you.

Pick option 2, which is really:

2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with one of you.

and not:

2. [Flirt] I'd like to flirt with Theron and then speak with one of you.

After you pick option 2, you get to choose who to speak to (unless you've only flirted with one of them), and you will get a [Flirt] in the conversation that follows. *That* is the one that locks in your romance, complete with a pop-up romance warning.

(1) If you're really paranoid about it, reserve a block of five or six consecutive hours and play through the whole thing up to the end of Chapter IX at one sitting. I did that on one character, except that I started at 9pm... Didn't get much sleep that night.