Set Arrival Point Modules Added to Strongholds!

AscendingSky

• 5 months later...

Um, sorry for a bit of a necroposting... but has anything been done on this problem yet? It's June 2020, and the arrival points are still not working properly.

Example: Manaan. I arrived at the default arrival point, went to Underwater Observatory, set the arrival point there, went out of the stronghold, entered the stronghold again - old arrival point still remained. Logged out/logged in - no difference.

I planned to buy all expansions in Adleraan and Rishi if the points were fixed. But since they aren't...

Um, sorry for a bit of a necroposting... but has anything been done on this problem yet? It's June 2020, and the arrival points are still not working properly.

Example: Manaan. I arrived at the default arrival point, went to Underwater Observatory, set the arrival point there, went out of the stronghold, entered the stronghold again - old arrival point still remained. Logged out/logged in - no difference.

I planned to buy all expansions in Adleraan and Rishi if the points were fixed. But since they aren't...

Apparently they are still working on the problem. Posted 01.06.2020.

Hi folks,

Our team is still working on the bug with the arrival point in the different strongholds.

For now, there is no additional information. I'll update you when I know more.

A bug fix is long overdue.

Decorating the huge Alderaan stronghold is a miserable experience when I constantly pop back to the outdoor bridge.

Sometimes I feel like Bioware's run by the marketing department.

As long as they come out with new things, no matter how buggy, they're happy?

Buggy and graphically glitchy stronghold, broken decorations, missing taxis, disappearing lighting, etc etc etc...

but they still bragged about it in two articles and then moved on to Swoop Rally.

I'm not spending much money on the game until the Strongholds and decorations get more fixes.

A bug fix is long overdue.

Agreed. This issue, as well, which has been broken for almost two years. I understand prioritizing major bug fixes and game breaking issues, but you can't neglect smaller quality of life bug fix issues either. These are the things that, when they go on for months or years with little to no feedback, lead to people getting fed up and deciding to quit or stop spending extra money on the game.

Rishi Stronghold - PvP one/off option bug from PTS made it into live!

Edited by ceryxp

At some point, the massive collection of smaller bugs becomes a big problem.

Sure, we can get by without working arrival points. We can do without the taxi.

Other issues, like the lighting, are a big problem. For many people, there are times that the stronghold decoration and interior lights don't appear, leaving the whole interior cast in darkness. It's very dim and hard to see anything. I have a friend who plays on a laptop that can't gamma correct as much, and she can't see anything at all. At that point, the stronghold is unusable.

Personally, I also consider the unusable Cartel Market decorations a high priority problem, because they were purchased with real world money. It feels like fraud to pay money for something that cannot be used, and the customer service folks won't give a refund.

Edited by Xina_LA