Is this the type of community we are going to see in SWTOR?

boobot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol while I'd phrase it slightly nicer.. I'm gonna agree with the majority of the message.

You pre-order a game to ensure you HAVE said game upon LAUNCH.

A company offering a few free days of access prior to listed launch is a nice gift, a BONUS, not something people should be griefing so much over simply cause they aren't as of yet getting the full 5+ days of early access. *Shrugs*

Lol while I'd phrase it slightly nicer.. I'm gonna agree with the majority of the message.

You pre-order a game to ensure you HAVE said game upon LAUNCH.

A company offering a few free days of access prior to listed launch is a nice gift, a BONUS, not something people should be griefing so much over simply cause they aren't as of yet getting the full 5+ days of early access. *Shrugs*

No you buy the game the day before launch to have it on launch.

You pre-order weeks and months ahead for the early access which is the opening of the game, while the "launch" is the grand opening party.

Never been to a store when it opens have you?

Ever since I started playing League of Legends about a year ago I've become only too familiar with the kind of kids (or grown ups with a sub-par maturity) that are raging on these forums atm.

Its really sad to see this as for me it already ruins part of the gaming experience, even when I dont have access to the game yet.

I really hope my server will have a more mature community, or atleast I hope that I will not see to many rage QQ'ers on my gaming time.

Its not even started yet, this board will probably go way down hill before it gets better through decent (i hope) moderation.

Once EGA has ended, the same people spamming complaint threads will be doing the same about balance, addons, macros, pvp etc etc.

I think we need a dedicated Toddler Thread for all the whining.

Edit: Yes, I guess you are right what did we expect! It seems even

much worse than the Beta crying though.

Kind of makes me wonder if this is your first MMO lol. All of these MMO 'communities" are the same. People come here to vent frustration because it is the only outlet they have that feels official. Then of course, people complain about the complaining.

Its a big cycle that will never stop. And I suspect will be worse here (in early days especially) because everyone's expectations are VERY high for this game and this company.

omplainers complaing about complainers! <Face Palm>

There is nothing wrong with people being eager to play the best game of all time.

I feel the same way. We all want in first. Nothing wrong witht that.

Bioware should be happy that people are complaining. This means THEY CARE.

Once they get in they will forget all about this junk.