Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What are the top three dps in 6.2, and then what are the top three dps in order?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What are the top three dps in 6.2, and then what are the top three dps in order?

Letsjet
01.21.2021 , 12:53 PM | #1
Since 6.2: what are the top three dps in 6.2, and, then, what are the top three dps in order in order that have a heal tree?
I' not going to max out to NiM gear and will only pvp occasionally.) I have them all at 70 and am thinking about priority gearing.
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Gyronamics
01.21.2021 , 01:31 PM | #2
The top three classes with a healing tree?

Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

Letsjet
01.21.2021 , 02:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
The top three classes with a healing tree?

So it really does matter?

I can boost my op in europe just fine?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Letsjet
01.21.2021 , 02:13 PM | #4
sry, i mean it does not matter....

mike_carton
01.21.2021 , 02:29 PM | #5
There are a total of 3 healing Disciplines in the game for the Republic side (with mirror Disciplines on the Imperial side). They're all different in how they play, especially Sawbones/Medicine.

Jedi Consular -> Sage -> Seer (Imp side is Corruption)
Smuggler -> Scoundrel -> Sawbones (Imp side is Medicine)
Trooper -> Commando -> Combat Medic (Imp side is Bodyguard)

All DPS Disciplines are good at clearing solo PvE content and up to SM Operations. You can just choose the ones you like to play. If you're serious about PvP, the PvP channel is good to look through; Operative Disciplines seem to be the flavor of the month.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

OM-AR
01.27.2021 , 07:35 AM | #6
I am sure powertech is in the top 3 dps spot if not #1. Advanced prototype being better in single target and pvp while pyrotech becomes the leader in the slightest hint of taking damage or aoe situations.
The Red Eclipse:
Marauder: OM'AR Assassin: OMAAR Bounty Hunter: Omaar

cflems
01.27.2021 , 07:24 PM | #7
Check out this website:
http://parsely.io/parser/stats

You can sort all the specs by Max/Average parse based on low/medium/high dummy health.

jedi_ezra
03.01.2021 , 04:31 PM | #8
I'm not sure how to read parsely. SO what 3 classes are top DPS for each tier you were talking about?

RikuvonDrake
03.01.2021 , 05:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jedi_ezra View Post
I'm not sure how to read parsely. SO what 3 classes are top DPS for each tier you were talking about?
press the "max" below 6500000 and they will sort by dps, then you can look into the rankings of the dps classes, the 6.5m number refers to the hp of the dummy used for the parse, the higher one and the two lower ones are not really used by any large amount of players so the statistics from those are not correct

the rest should be pretty simple to figure out but if you got more questions just ask

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

jedi_ezra
03.01.2021 , 07:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
press the "max" below 6500000 and they will sort by DPS, then you can look into the rankings of the DPS classes, the 6.5m number refers to the hp of the dummy used for the parse, the higher one, and the two lower ones are not really used by any large amount of players so the statistics from those are not correct

the rest should be pretty simple to figure out but if you got more questions just ask
That's crazy so PT is at the bottom? I thought they were top DPS? From what I see it's Watchman / Annihilation, Dirty Fighting / Virulence, Vigilance / Vengeance.