Alliance Personnel Bundle and other Alliance themed decorations

AureliaSulis

Cartel Market Suggestion - Alliance Personnel Bundle

It is high time that Alliance personnel were granted their own unique uniforms instead of their old Imperial/Republic uniforms.

Various personnel wearing Alliance uniforms -

Military (uniform based on Alliance Reconnaissance Armour set)

Medics/Science (medical uniforms/scrubs)

Force users (red and black robes with Alliance badging)

Underworld (perhaps a standard red and black jacket)

These uniforms could also be granted to Odessen Base personnel once a player character has attained the highest reputation with the Alliance. Also, we need more Alliance flags and other decoration items that we can display on our Strongholds as some of us may have Alliance themed strongholds.

Edited by AureliaSulis

I would love an Alliance Personnel pack!

Personally, I'd like to see --

* Military male and female, NOT pointing their weapons at anything. Bonus points if their weapons are on their backs. We already have a bunch of personnel in a threatening stance.

* Force users practicing with a training remote, lifting training objects, and having a saber duel, but NOT glowing.

* An astromech droid projecting a hologram.

* A person using a welding torch.

* A person talking on a handheld holo communicator.

* People who are sitting, NOT on anything, just in the sitting position, so we can position them over chairs, sofas, whatever.

I would love an Alliance Personnel pack!

Personally, I'd like to see --

* Military male and female, NOT pointing their weapons at anything. Bonus points if their weapons are on their backs. We already have a bunch of personnel in a threatening stance.

* Force users practicing with a training remote, lifting training objects, and having a saber duel, but NOT glowing.

* An astromech droid projecting a hologram.

* A person using a welding torch.

* A person talking on a handheld holo communicator.

* People who are sitting, NOT on anything, just in the sitting position, so we can position them over chairs, sofas, whatever.

^^ This. All of this. The other thing too, but definitely this. Get on this BW so you can take my money.

In my Tatooine stronghold I have the large tent area that's in the back of the stronghold setup as a training area and I'd love to have some personnel decos of Jedi and Sith in a fighting stance with lightsaber/training saber drawn. Right now I've got two people standing there looking at each other like they're not sure how to ignite their lightsaber. Half the time if the deco does have a weapon drawn it's either invisible, like Paxton Rall and Vinn Arius, or they're a holo.

Different stances would be cool, it means I could devote one part of my stronghold to a force-user training area. However, for my Alliance Commander's apartments I'd like to replace the Imperial and Republic guards in my Stronghold with guards kitted out in Alliance uniforms. The guards could be in a position of rest - either cradling their weapons, or in an at ease stance. I'd also like to replace all the Imperial and Republic banners with Alliance banners as well.

Until BW makes a dedicated Odessen stronghold, my Rishi stronghold has to make do for my Alliance Commander as her home away from Odessen, because really the tiny private quarters in Odessen just isn't big enough and lacks any kind of capacity to make it unique with decorations.

However, for my Alliance Commander's apartments I'd like to replace the Imperial and Republic guards in my Stronghold with guards kitted out in Alliance uniforms. The guards could be in a position of rest - either cradling their weapons, or in an at ease stance. I'd also like to replace all the Imperial and Republic banners with Alliance banners as well.

There are the Iokath Alliance Officer and Iokath Alliance Soldier decos that you can get from the Iokath reputation vendor (I use these around my Tatooine stronghold since it's the home of my Alliance Commander), but I agree that there needs to be a lot more variety.

There are the Iokath Alliance Officer and Iokath Alliance Soldier decos that you can get from the Iokath reputation vendor (I use these around my Tatooine stronghold since it's the home of my Alliance Commander), but I agree that there needs to be a lot more variety.

Thanks for that info. I found Iokath to be an annoying planet so didn't follow up on the dailies there. I'll get stuck into the dailies enough to be able to replace all my existing Republic/Imperial guards.

Cheers!

Thanks for that info. I found Iokath to be an annoying planet so didn't follow up on the dailies there. I'll get stuck into the dailies enough to be able to replace all my existing Republic/Imperial guards.

Cheers!

You're quite welcome. Glad I could help. I would love some more variety with the Alliance personnel, but it is nice to have the two different versions rather than the Republic and Imperial Guardsman looking exactly the same except for uniform. One thing to note, while you only need friend level reputation status you need to be friend level on both the Republic side, Republic Forces of Iokath, and Imperial side, Imperial Forces of Iokath. They are two separate reputation factions. You can farm the rep with the same character by using the terminal to deploy your forces to either side, but you can only do one side or the other per day and you need to complete 10 missions for the weekly and the mission board only has 7 missions available each day.

Oh, so the havc squad armor set turned into an Alliance armor.

Need to try dying that set for my Trooper and Jorgan then, there will not be the Alliance logo on it, but i guess that would be close enough. (Well, unless they release the Alliance version of the Havoc set)

Now, i need to do the Iokath dailies to get some of these alliance soldiers :o

Oh, so the havc squad armor set turned into an Alliance armor.

Need to try dying that set for my Trooper and Jorgan then, there will not be the Alliance logo on it, but i guess that would be close enough. (Well, unless they release the Alliance version of the Havoc set)

Now, i need to do the Iokath dailies to get some of these alliance soldiers :o

I totally didn't notice that. I wonder how the Havoc Squad armor would look with a black/orange dye.

ETA: The deco soldiers look more like a dark gray and light orange, but a black and medium orange looks pretty good and has the same dye pattern. The ceremonial yellow dye would be perfect if the colours were swapped.

https://imgur.com/nIwh7yu

Edited by ceryxp

Cartel Market Suggestion - Alliance Personnel Bundle

It is high time that Alliance personnel were granted their own unique uniforms instead of their old Imperial/Republic uniforms.

Various personnel wearing Alliance uniforms -

Military (uniform based on Alliance Reconnaissance Armour set)

Medics/Science (medical uniforms/scrubs)

Force users (red and black robes with Alliance badging)

Underworld (perhaps a standard red and black jacket)

These uniforms could also be granted to Odessen Base personnel once a player character has attained the highest reputation with the Alliance. Also, we need more Alliance flags and other decoration items that we can display on our Strongholds as some of us may have Alliance themed strongholds.

Alliance skytroopers, Maybe some exarchs, white armored zakuul knights, voss mystic's,

• 1 year later...