Galactic Strongholds - Crew Skills and You!

Argencia

Okay sooo.. I know we're all excited about the introduction of strongholds, but, I am a little concerned that there has been no mention of which crew skills will be able to craft alllllll the new furniture that is supposedly being added. I am wondering if it's going to be something like.. every crew skill can make SOMETHING.. so that no one crew skill is OP furniture making master. Or if it really will be like.. just cyber tech or w/e... >.>

Thoughts? Anyone know if they have mentioned this somewhere I have missed?

Thanksu!

I think it will be based on your existing crew skills, although a new one would be great, like the Architect profession we had in SWG!

I think it will work for example, if Synthweavers make soft furnishings, such as new sofas or beds etc, Artificers could make ornate statues (maybe gem encrusted using existing colour crystals) Bio's could maybe craft exotic Star Wars versions of Bonsai trees, etc etc, you get the idea. I think it will give a great new facet to the crew skills and really broaden and expand their potential, not only from a game play point of view, but also profitability....and you just know we will see all kinds of rare decorative schematics dropping too :)

I can't wait! :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by Vigilanis

I think it's going to be either of these:

1) New crafting skill

2) Based on current crew skills so every crafting skill can be used to craft something

2) is more likely to happen but 1) can happen too. There's still space in Crew Skill area in fleet.

Edited by Halinalle

I wonder what I can do with Biochem. Maybe create special plants?

*growling* "Feed me, Seymour!!"

Anyone wanna visit me in my own Little Shop of Horrors?

Bet we're gonna get special decorations for "life day", too! Maybe even "Easter Eggs" in the Stronghold expansion...

Olok says: So many options...

I wonder what I can do with Biochem. Maybe create special plants?

*growling* "Feed me, Seymour!!"

Anyone wanna visit me in my own Little Shop of Horrors?

Bet we're gonna get special decorations for "life day", too! Maybe even "Easter Eggs" in the Stronghold expansion...

Olok says: So many options...

I had a list of possible additions to Housing based on Skills, and yeah, Bioanalysis and Biochem should give you a garden/greenhouse that you can 'harvest' once per day for a nice bundle of mats.