Introducing TORBattles.net

leijae

http://www.torbattles.net/img/logo.png

TORBattles.net is a PvP specific Server and World Leaderboard. We enable players to upload various stats from warzones! The leaderboards range from a world wide scope to local servers and by advanced class. It's completely free and has no ads. Once you start uploading your results will be instant. That means no more having to upload an image to imgr, paste the link on a forum post, then waiting for the original poster to update your stats (which could take awhile!).

UPDATE 8/28 - FROM NOW UNTIL LAUNCH OF 2.4: PARDON OUR DUST!

We are currently re-designing! Visit TORBattles.net to preview the new redesign. Now, TORBattles will be even easier to use! And prettier too!

September Giveaway: Register your stream on TORBattles.net for your chance to win a Visa Gift Card!

2.4 Launch: Another Giveaway (October-November): Register your 4-person team and upload wins! The team with the most uploads will get visa gift cards,cartel coins, or time cards!

Here are the records you can look forward to submitting once 2.4 is released - These records may now be sorted by 8-person/4-person and rated/unrated:

Overall Highest Damage - 8person & 4person

Highest Damage in a Single Round - 4person only

Overall Damage Per Second - 8person & 4person

Biggest Hit - 8person & 4person

Killing Blows - 8person only

Overall Damage Dealt + Killing blows - 4person only

Solo Kills - 8person & 4person

Overall Highest Protection - 8person & 4person

Highest Protection Per Single Life - 8person & 4person

Total Damage Taken - 8person & 4person

Damage Taken in a Single Round - 4person only

Highest Overall Healing - 8person & 4person

Highest Healing per Second - 8person & 4person

Highest Healing per Second in a Single Round - 4person only

Highest Single Heal - 8person & 4person

Many more records to come!

*FORUMS ON TORBATTLES.NET WIll NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL SOMETIME AFTER THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH, unless something changes for me IRL

Edited by leijae

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the support all!

If you have any issues please use this forum i know some of the links are broken, like forums and rules for example. those pages just aren't ready for viewing yet. but if you have issues uploading or posting any stats please reply here immediately so that I can fix the issue. (you shouldn't have any issues)

Also, by the end of the weekend, you'll be able to completely edit your entire profile. and by the end of next week, have multiple toons on one account. one step at a time!

Looks really good already.. would be cool to be able to link to askmrrobot for those ambitious enough to keep their profile updated.

Though, unless I add one now, I'm sure I'll never see my name on there. Though, page is bookmarked and will be checking in often to see how people are doing.

If i may make one small suggestion, instead of having the button say "submit" for when going through the different stats, perhaps "sort" instead?

Using submit just seems like it should open another page to add a new score, not actually search through the different records.

Since the forums are not up and running yet, I'll make "wishlist" / Suggestions here. Hope this will be ok for now.

Would like it if the sorting section of the leaderboards to remember previous selections. Currently, once you do a sort, the selection boxes revert to the default all/all/overall damage. So, for example, If I were to select Sage then highest Hit, I could go back and select Sorc and just hit sort to get Highest Hit for them instead of having to select highest hit each time.

Another would be to be able to select multiple Advance Classes. Being able to select Sorc and Sage and have it show both classes. Though really, since they are mirrors of each other, it may be better to just have them combined from the start but I'm sure some people like to think classes don't have exact mirrors.

Another thought after checking out some of the screen shots, perhaps the image could open into a new tab? I've closed out the site many of times now after being so used to how this site handles links. It would just kind of keep things together between what we are used to here.

*UPDATE*

Players are now able to edit their profile.

*Next Update*

World Rankings viewable in profile

Home Page will reflect #1 for each category

Most Medals and Most Solo Kills added to leaderboards

Since the forums are not up and running yet, I'll make "wishlist" / Suggestions here. Hope this will be ok for now.

Would like it if the sorting section of the leaderboards to remember previous selections. Currently, once you do a sort, the selection boxes revert to the default all/all/overall damage. So, for example, If I were to select Sage then highest Hit, I could go back and select Sorc and just hit sort to get Highest Hit for them instead of having to select highest hit each time.

Another would be to be able to select multiple Advance Classes. Being able to select Sorc and Sage and have it show both classes. Though really, since they are mirrors of each other, it may be better to just have them combined from the start but I'm sure some people like to think classes don't have exact mirrors.

Another thought after checking out some of the screen shots, perhaps the image could open into a new tab? I've closed out the site many of times now after being so used to how this site handles links. It would just kind of keep things together between what we are used to here.

Adding the "remember previous selections" is a priority, but not a high one at this point.

Higher on the priority list is sorting and view mirror classes, which will be implemented either my next update (Tuesday) or the update after that (Friday) probably the Tuesday up.

Soon the images will pop up in the same browser tab, but a closeable frame. This will likely be on the Friday update or Next Sunday update.

Thanks again very much for your input. Yes, this thread is perfect for things like that. The Forums will likely be available around the time of the official launch or just a little before.

*UPDATE* This morning I logged in to find that we have over 75 registered users! Great turnout, only a few days of BETA! Make sure you tell your friends.

Over the weekend, I was busy. Family, baseball, house work.... but don't worry, I didn't forget about TORBattles. This is what's been done:

*Most Medals In A Match added to Leaderboard Category

*Most Kills In A Match added to Leaderboard Category

*Most Solo Kills In A Match added to Leaderboard Category

*Arranged Home Page to display #1 World Ranking for each Category

*Show World Rank per Category in Profile/MyProfile

*Various Leaderboard sort adjustments

*Case sensitive Username and Password (Previously only Password was case sensitive)

*Added "Show Mirror Class" to sort menu on Leaderboard page

I hope you guys are enjoying the site. If you'd like to see something added, or removed, please post it here as a reply to this thread.

-Leija

*Next Update*

Multiple Toons per profile

Full Internet Explorer support

Rules Page Completed

Edited by leijae

For those of you following and have Internet Explorer, I messed around a little bit some with design optimizing today. Please take a look at it and tell me if you think it's an improvement.

:)

Edited by leijae

is there a way to post if you have more than one toon? or is this just for mains?

I'm glad you asked, that feature will be released this Thursday 6/6 or Friday 6/7. All internal testing has worked, I just want to do an alpha test before I roll it into beta.

I just want to remind everyone, this is a brand new site. So please, if you think it has potential, TELL YOUR FRIENDS! lol

Edited by leijae