New Flashpoints bug reports

Lordkoon

I wonder why are the bugs that WERE reported at day 1 on the PTS forum are all still ingame now that the whole thing is live. Did anyone actually read our reports?

- The platform with the blue button on Korriban is still not fixed. Players still fall through it.

- If the final boss in Korriban dies while his strange (very strange) special attack that stuns everyone, holding them in mid-air is active, players get bugged.

- Clicking on Lana after the final quest is done will trigger the cutscene in the fleet cafe.

- The fps issues that player had in the first boss on Tython due to too much smoke/fire/special effects was not addressed.

All of this was reported in the first and second days on the PTS forums.

:rak_02:

They did fix the elevator problem- in PTS. It seems their fix wasn't done in time for the current 2.7 build. Expect that fix soon. For the others? Perhaps these fixes will also come with 2.7.1 or 2.7.2 . Maybe...:jawa_redface:

Just wondering is anyone else having frame-rate problems throughout Attack on Tython?

I'm doing fine in the Korriban FP but Tython just murdered the frames for my whole group all over the place last night?? I cant seem to find anyone else on forums having frame rate issues( besides the boss issue) there but it's only been a day.. :(