Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bright_ephemera
08.20.2012 , 10:49 PM | #1141
Eeg. Augh. I just thought of a horrible what-if, not a "What if an event hadn't happened" but "What if a different thing had"? And it's so awful (in terms of coercion) I figured I should share it.

350 words. Spoilers for Sith Warrior Act 3 and Imperial Agent Act 2.

[Too creepy.]
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

kabeone
08.20.2012 , 11:02 PM | #1142
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Eeg. Augh. I just thought of a horrible what-if, not a "What if an event hadn't happened" but "What if a different thing had"? And it's so awful I figured I should share it.

Guh, brain bleach required.

Crezelle
08.20.2012 , 11:02 PM | #1143
Eeg. Augh. I just thought of a horrible what-if, not a "What if an event hadn't happened" but "What if a different thing had"? And it's so awful I figured I should share it.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
i think the world might have shook from the force surge of the rage that generated in her. and id totally not put it past baras.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
08.21.2012 , 02:32 PM | #1144
What's in a Name?: Pseudonym, with the debut of Trooper Vierce and Smuggler Kirsk. 450 words, no spoilers.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads

kabeone
08.21.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1145
What's in a Name?: Pseudonym, with the debut of Trooper Vierce and Smuggler Kirsk. 450 words, no spoilers.

Notes:
Spoiler
*looksaroundtoseeifanyoneiscomplaining*
NOPE.

can't wait to see Vierce make Lieutenant *snerk*

iamthehoyden
08.21.2012 , 03:36 PM | #1146
Trooper stories!! As an oldest sister, I am very thankful my younger sibs are mostly responsible adults, lol. (And thank you for adding more characters to your collection, I've really enjoyed the ones you've developed.)
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
08.21.2012 , 04:01 PM | #1147
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
As an oldest sister, I am very thankful my younger sibs are mostly responsible adults, lol.
Ah, irresponsible siblings. Kirsk is dedicated to one of my big brothers.

But, Vierce has more things to say! Therefore, Firsts! Swinging around to first person because that flows better for me with him. 850 words, Trooper spoilers through Taris.

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads

iamthehoyden
08.21.2012 , 04:10 PM | #1148
Not to keep posting (I really need to stop today), but I love it and am thoroughly looking forward to how this builds with Elara. Also, love the slightly country boy thing you've got going on with Vierce. Reminds me a lot of guys I knew who actually went into the military.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
08.21.2012 , 04:30 PM | #1149
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Not to keep posting (I really need to stop today), but I love it and am thoroughly looking forward to how this builds with Elara. Also, love the slightly country boy thing you've got going on with Vierce. Reminds me a lot of guys I knew who actually went into the military.
Thanks! I've been afraid to write a Trooper because I am so completely, thoroughly unfamiliar with the military. Its life, its rules, its mindset...total mysteries. It's fun to crawl into Vierce's headspace, but there's a lot about his social/professional environment I just don't know, and it's well-defined enough by a real culture that I can't get away with just making it up.

All this reminds me, I should probably finish poor Vierce's questline. He's currently napping on Belsavis...
Bright's Fanfic Threads

Striges
08.22.2012 , 01:00 AM | #1150
Prompt: What If?

Title: The New Wrath

Characters: Varrel Umrahiel (Sith Marauder), Quinn, Vette, Jaesa

Spoilers for SW story chapters 2 and 3. Also possibly the JK story, though I'm only familiar with that through forum spoilers and hints gleaned from the TOR Revan book. Set at the opening to SW chapter 3.

Quick Note: “Xathras”, mentioned twice here in passing, is my friend’s Pureblood Sith Inquisitor. We played these characters together as colleagues/allies, so that’s why I included him.

Spoiler

Author Notes:
Spoiler