Hottest Star Wars character of all time!

bahugboto

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth. Argument is over.

Stuff like, this, it's never over. It is, however, always interesting to see what (and on occasion why) people pick what they pick.

Personally, my cointoss is between Bastilla Shan (Satele doesn't even rate) and Mara Jade (at least in the comic series stuff). Real tough choice.

Gotta admit, though, Talon is pretty easy on the eyes.

Stuff like, this, it's never over. It is, however, always interesting to see what (and on occasion why) people pick what they pick.

Personally, my cointoss is between Bastilla Shan (Satele doesn't even rate) and Mara Jade (at least in the comic series stuff). Real tough choice.

Gotta admit, though, Talon is pretty easy on the eyes.

true, it is always amusing to see wrong answers. Darth talon is, and always will be the sexiest char in the starwars universe.

Kk.

But as a girl I would like some male fanservice too. Any suggestions?

well, Do to the corrupting nature of the darkside, none of the male sith are particularly attractive for long, so probably a jedi. take your pick really. any of the skywalkers if you are into the whole Aryan thing.

Kk.

But as a girl I would like some male fanservice too. Any suggestions?

Female fanservice is not really common yet.

I couldn't really complain, sexually attractive males don't look like something I'd like as a man anyway, but it is, of course, inherently unfair.

I really don't know if SW ever produced such a person for its fans, but then, I haven't explored the entire EU, and certainly not the comics.

Does Han Solo or Anakin Skywaler work for you?

I second the notion that Mara Jade is the hottest. Even before I saw her in the comics, the way she was written into the books was just plain sexy.

Of course, sexy/hot rating for me includes their personality as well. And for that Darth Talon can never take top, no matter how nice she is to look at.

I know, that makes me one of 'those' guys.

Female fanservice is not really common yet.

I couldn't really complain, sexually attractive males don't look like something I'd like as a man anyway, but it is, of course, inherently unfair.

I really don't know if SW ever produced such a person for its fans, but then, I haven't explored the entire EU, and certainly not the comics.

Does Han Solo or Anakin Skywaler work for you?

I like shirtless walking scenes =) That's about it.

I put a big difference between fanservice characters and actual charaters. Han or Anakin are characters (although I'm not really sure about the movie-Anakin..)

But when you think of it.. I don't think I could name a SW male that would be hot. Attractive - yes. Charming - yes. But not really hot.

For female fanservice, the Agent of the Empire comics (I think that's what they're called) have some good beefcake from the main character. . . usually, it appears, during his James-bond-esque conquests, but still.

For me, it's pretty much a three-way tie between Mara Jade, Darth Talon, and Aayla Secura, depending on my mood. Leia and Padme are close seconds.

Let me explain Mara Jade.

First off; the only reason Talon is so appealing to fanbois is the fact that she doesn't wear any clothes. That's simple. Put Mara Jade on a pinup calendar in lingere, and these guys will change their stories.

Second; My imagination is much better than these pics...but only if the character is written well enough. I would say that between Mara Jade and Talon...Mara is written 1000x better. Zahn described her so well, and not just her physical appearance, but her personality and charisma. Talon is 2d...Mara is a fully fleshed out, well rounded character.

I still can't believe LOTF killed her off. That was the dumbest move since Waru.

Darth Talon is fanservice and character merged into a beautiful flavor one.

Every single one of her tattoo's was earned in ritualistic combat and inscribed by her master Darth Krayt

She was a powerful FEMALE character who didn't sleep around even though she possessed great beauty

Darth Krayt ordered her to kill her old master and she did so in a single move, decapitation

She was totally loyal

She captured and turned Cade Skywalker to the darkside.

When Cade turned on her and stabbed her through the chest with a lightsabre, she survived

Just awesome sauce.

Also busty sexy red Twi'Lek

Darth Talon is fanservice and character merged into a beautiful flavor one.

Every single one of her tattoo's was earned in ritualistic combat and inscribed by her master Darth Krayt

She was a powerful FEMALE character who didn't sleep around even though she possessed great beauty

Darth Krayt ordered her to kill her old master and she did so in a single move, decapitation

She was totally loyal

She captured and turned Cade Skywalker to the darkside.

When Cade turned on her and stabbed her through the chest with a lightsabre, she survived

Just awesome sauce.

Also busty sexy red Twi'Lek

Sorry...this is the only thing about her that really matters

Sorry...this is the only thing about her that really matters

Hey man, I was just trying to win over some of the dudes who need more then incredible sexiness to find a character hot.

I agree with you though,

The red busty Twi'Lek part is all I need.