Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WHITE DAMAGE!!!! So, "all" classes equal now? I saw some weird s***. Let me know!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
WHITE DAMAGE!!!! So, "all" classes equal now? I saw some weird s***. Let me know!!!!!

AdjeYo
Today , 06:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
OP made the thread on the premise that white (weapon) and yellow (force/tech) damage gets equalized by nerfing white damage. That nerf would hit Marksman and Carnage the hardest, while being an indirect buff for Sorcerers and Concealment Operatives that do no white damage at all.

Also, for PVP there is the issue that there are a lot more defenses against white damage, relativising a higher damage number on the tooltip. But other than the OP thought, white damage actually seems to get a little buff.
Maybe it's me, but I thought OP basically said the opposite. We all know white damage is kinda getting a raw deal in capped content, but now on pts it seems more equal to yellow damage. That's what I got from it anyway, maybe I misunderstand.

Mubrak
Today , 07:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Maybe it's me, but I thought OP basically said the opposite. We all know white damage is kinda getting a raw deal in capped content, but now on pts it seems more equal to yellow damage. That's what I got from it anyway, maybe I misunderstand.
"More equal" can be misleading, that seems to have started the whole discussion. When your hard hitters are white, you don't want them to be made equal to your puny little yellow abilities.
Let us turn off that gaudy flashing icon over every vendor's head.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG