UK GAME players who ordered from them experiences so far.

Frozenmage

Yeah well sometime when I order from GAME I get games that are not yet released in the shops up too 3 days earlier.

Because my post office just sent the items as soon as they get them in most big cities that's not the case and they deliver on the release date. :)

They probably shipped it on Monday morning via normal parcels, staggered shipping, since they were the only company in the UK for quite a long time to offer the CE.

Will likely be Wednesday onwards. I would only worry if it gets to Friday and you still don't have anything. Remember the post this time of year is also a bit slower than usual.

yeah i got an email on Friday then billed for the game on Sunday :eek: of all days

then i got another email saying it was being shipped but i cant track it cause of our royal mail being crappy unless its on the next day delivery option for which it is not :mad: witch it should be since the damn thing costs an arm an a leg for it :(

i got my email saying it was shipped, but not got it yet. and please dont blame royal mail, im a postman. GAME suck, i paid £130 for the special edition and the cheap $%&* didnt even send it tracked or special delivery. and you cant track anything else via royal mail, only the two deliveries ive stated.

I got this email from GAME at the weekend;

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for preordering Star Wars The Old Republic from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of The Old Republic, we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual.

If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way. Your order is due to reach you after 15th December, the email just means it's being held ready for delivery. Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the 15th.

Although your order will reach you on or after 15th December you will not be able to access the live SWTOR servers until release day (20th December). You will however be able to prepare to download the game client from the 15th December so you can hit the servers as soon as they open on launch day.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team

We hope you enjoy Star Wars: The Old Republic!

The Customer Service Team

GAME.co.uk

I've also had a second email telling me my order is on its way and a tracking number. As per the email the tracking number is not yet active and the game hasn't been dispatched yet. I doubt they are sending them until 14th/15th.