Poorest "high quality" service

Metsuro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have told people before today when they got in, so you wouldn't have them all flood the website. Great job failing at the start.

I'm pretty sure you didn't realize this, but this site is also being heavily visited by people who aren't getting their early access. These forums went live today, too.

I'm not in yet and I absolutely understand their reasoning behind it, staggered or the congestion would be crazy, they don't tell people until they are in because of unforseen things happening and them having to go back on a promise. I need to work soon and ofc would love to be in by the time I get home but if i'm not i'll just wait for tomorrow.

I don't want to sound negative, this this web hosting has some serious problems.

Even on normal days it goes on and off for "maintenance".

Makes me wonder if the server is run by hamsters :/ Because I havent seen this happen to any game or site before.

ALSO they already told us the reason. if things are looking good they will let more people in if things are looking bleak well lets not go there.

besides if you did not get in this morning they already said they will be letting in waves through pout the day

I'm pretty sure you didn't realize this, but this site is also being heavily visited by people who aren't getting their early access. These forums went live today, too.

Yes but thats the problem. They want to provide high quality. so they didn't tell anyone any information on when they could get in. This causes people to wait around trying to get to the forums, or the website for updates. Not everyone follows twitter.

This creates the congestion we see with a 5 minute login period to update my security questions. I have no problem not getting in. But this isn't "high quality" they claimed the staggered waves was for.

They screwed up hard and need to take this time to learn what they did wrong before it happens again.

Yes but thats the problem. They want to provide high quality. so they didn't tell anyone any information on when they could get in. This causes people to wait around trying to get to the forums, or the website for updates. Not everyone follows twitter.

This creates the congestion we see with a 5 minute login period to update my security questions. I have no problem not getting in. But this isn't "high quality" they claimed the staggered waves was for.

They screwed up hard and need to take this time to learn what they did wrong before it happens again.

Uh, they told us last week. That whole post about getting an email when you are granted your access. You really don't understand things very well, there's no way that any sort of preparation could help with the amount of people who were waiting to check out this site at 7am EST today.

told you all the complainers would be here on day one...but noooo i was wrong...you'll get in when you get in sir!

And thats fine, but the service is the problem. If I cant get any information due to thousands of people trying to do the same from poor organization and execution needs to be corrected.

ALSO they already told us the reason. if things are looking good they will let more people in if things are looking bleak well lets not go there.

besides if you did not get in this morning they already said they will be letting in waves through pout the day

I wish people understood that, they are doing us a favor doing it this way.

Still struggling to understand where the forums fit into the high quality launch of the GAME. You don't actually need to come to the forums to play, you just need to spam your email refresh.

I cam here and wasn't even put into the waiting room. Now shoo! so I can go back to breaking F5 on my email page.

Uh, they told us last week. That whole post about getting an email when you are granted your access. You really don't understand things very well, there's no way that any sort of preparation could help with the amount of people who were waiting to check out this site at 7am EST today.

No I understand just fine. But if you knew 2 days ago your "slotted" time to get in was wenday when you be here today with the THOUSANDS of others waiting for information and updates?

No you wouldn't have you'd have been waiting cause you knew when you were roughly getting in. That wasn't the case they said... Uh everyone just show up tuesday... and wait and see. This causes congestion on the servers and made me wait in an endless loop for 5-10 minutes just to sign in and update information.

Thats not a "high quality" service, this is unprofessional by every means.

If you do staggering invitations thats fine, But do it correctly so we dont have this problem for people who just preordered today and cant even enter the code due to the website being flooded.

Still struggling to understand where the forums fit into the high quality launch of the GAME. You don't actually need to come to the forums to play, you just need to spam your email refresh.

I cam here and wasn't even put into the waiting room. Now shoo! so I can go back to breaking F5 on my email page.

How did anyone get any information on when you were getting on... Twitter.

Where would you go for updates when you have no information other than "early access starts at 7am everyone show up."

No I understand just fine. But if you knew 2 days ago your "slotted" time to get in was wenday when you be here today with the THOUSANDS of others waiting for information and updates?

No you wouldn't have you'd have been waiting cause you knew when you were roughly getting in. That wasn't the case they said... Uh everyone just show up tuesday... and wait and see. This causes congestion on the servers and made me wait in an endless loop for 5-10 minutes just to sign in and update information.

Thats not a "high quality" service, this is unprofessional by every means.

If you do staggering invitations thats fine, But do it correctly so we dont have this problem for people who just preordered today and cant even enter the code due to the website being flooded.

So if you knew, why didn't you update your information ahead of time? I can understand a touch of impatience from people who are solely coming to redeem their code for early access, but even a five to ten minute wait is not unreasonable by any means considering the amount of people waiting to play this game finally.

It took me a few minutes and I just wanted to check out the forums. No big deal, I surfed other sites in another tab while waiting.

Should have told people before today when they got in, so you wouldn't have them all flood the website. Great job failing at the start.

Even if you told EVERYONE when they could log on the website, what makes you think thousands would not just hit the f5 over and over and over.